DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 64 of 114 First ... 1454626364656674 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wire View Post
    I have done LOS for chapter 1 of Acq Inc. Adventure... Should I just post the xml file here?
    Yes.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Flammang View Post
    Reposted this just in case you haven`t seen it Zach cause I got no answer

oh, sorry saw the answer to late. Did not add occluders to smitework maps cause I thought they were not needed to be done for every module they are added, so no problem will do them and reposte updated xml file
    I assumed that the ones in the modules were duplicates and so they wouldn't have LoS in the module. Unless it just refers to those maps and says go find them in the Map pack. The DM could of course use the ones fom the map pack.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Hello everyone. Without combing through 60+ pages of forums, is there an up to date list of DotMM line of sight maps that have been submitted, so I can tell what not to do. Or have they been all completed by the community by now?

Cheers
    See post #8 for the list of maps done for DotMM. Someone has also done Map 5 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    There are being added automatically and will be updated when there is an update; usually on Tuesdays.
    Thanks!

Friendbesto- if you want to pass off your progress on OOTA, I can continue where you left off?

Ok, no problem and good to know, so in the future I will do them automatically.
    Latest post also has the XML file 'AP1 RotRL' already updated.
    WIN 10 (x64 home)/FGC Ultimate & Basic license/FGU Ultimate license; Windows 10 x64 (home edition), DM (mostly) & Player of D&D, AD&D, PFRPG since 1992 (IRL with Fantasy Grounds VTT)

These items are listed in your initial LOS complete area but need to be moved down to the AAW Games LOS post
    Crypt of the Sun Lord - Done ravenmaster (Note, this is A01: Crypt of the Sun Lord)
    Alagoran's Gem (5e and PF) - Done Moriarity (Note, this is C01: Alagoran's Gem)

It is unknown to me if that first listed adventure (A01) is for 5E, PF, or SW. Can you please check and list accordingly for us?
    We will be rocking these all out even faster now that there are three people working on AAW Games' LOS adventures.

Thanks,

Jonathan G. Nelson

FYI: On the AAW Games list you have U02: Murder in Stoneholme listed in the 5E area twice, the first listing has another adventure attached to the end of that same line that is the correct one for that placement. Thank you very much for organizing all of this!

5E B08: Thief in the Night

5E B08: Thief in the Night

As always, please check to see if this works for the other game system versions.

Thanks,

Jonathan
    PS- This one was INSANE and took days because of the entire city coding of LOS. . Crashed so many times... phew! Glad it is done!
    Attached Files Attached Files

5E B09: Curse of the Full Moon

5E B09: Curse of the Full Moon

As always, check to see if this works with other versions too. thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information