FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 52 of 114 First ... 242505152535462102 ... Last
    Here is the first module for the Starfinder Adventure Path(Attack Of The Swarm AP 1, Fate Of The Fifth). Zacchaeus can you take a look at it and let me know what needs changed.
    Thanks
    Madman..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Here is the first module for the Starfinder Adventure Path(Attack Of The Swarm AP 1, Fate Of The Fifth). Zacchaeus can you take a look at it and let me know what needs changed.
    Thanks
    Madman..
    Great stuff madman, thanks for taking part.

Consider terrain occluders around the petrol pumps in Fuelling Station map. Not sure if they are needed but I'd add them myself.

In the Greater Sahtor Works map you've got terrain occluders for the entire areas north and south of the central corridor. As such they are serving no real purpose since a token can 'see' into a terrain occluder and not out of it. By covering the entire area a token isn't going to have any problem seeing from one end to the other which I don't think is your intention. If you want to occlude these areas (and I haven't read the story to determine whether that's needed or not) then you'll want a thin occluder around the border of the area. This way a token won't be able to see into the area until they move into it (see graphic below). The situation is similar in the Temple of Hylax map. If you want the occluder to mask the higher tier then you need a thin occluder around the edge. If you look at my graphic 2 below you can see that the token isn't restricted from viewing the upper parts of the map to the left but my occluder does block the LOS on the right side (It isn't super clear because this is the DM view but if you look at the player view it will become more apparent.

Otherwise jolly good and keep up the good work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Great stuff. I will get those changed. Thanks for the feedback!
    Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Looking good, Steve. Onward and upward
    Think this one is good to add to the DONE-list and as mentioned before if none is still on it I will start with

the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path
    https://https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=PZOSMWPZO1002FG
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but how many of the 5e Adventure Modules don't have PINS on the maps? It seems from checking the ones I own, most of them DO, but DotMM doesn't. Is this unique for DotMM?

@Tyrannosaurus VeX,

Have you already tried reverting the maps that are missing the pins?

If the map is considered "as written" in the module; there will be a book icon in the Images list. If the map is considered "modified" from the original module version, there will be a quill over the book icon in the Images list. The Revert right-click menu option will reset that record back to the original information in the module.

Otherwise, can you provide the specific maps that you expect to have pins and don't?

Regards,
    JPG

Dungeon of the Mad Mage most certainly has pins on the maps. Hundreds of them
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @Tyrannosaurus VeX,

Have you already tried reverting the maps that are missing the pins?

If the map is considered "as written" in the module; there will be a book icon in the Images list. If the map is considered "modified" from the original module version, there will be a quill over the book icon in the Images list. The Revert right-click menu option will reset that record back to the original information in the module.

Otherwise, can you provide the specific maps that you expect to have pins and don't?

Regards,
    JPG
    I was using an old table with the module already loaded. Once I reverted, the pins seem to be there. Thanks for your help!

Nobody is working on Volo's Guide To Monsters, right? I'd take this one.

EDIT: I would take on this one, but it's read only.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascalon View Post
    Nobody is working on Volo's Guide To Monsters, right? I'd take this one.

EDIT: I would take on this one, but it's read only.
    There is a separate map module for Volo which isn't read only. (D&D Volo's Guide to Monsters - Maps)

Thread Information