DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 98 of 114 First ... 488896979899100108 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Xion View Post
    Attachment 39658

I just opened the map, enabled LoS through that d20 Icon and the eye
    On the map list that map shows a little quill on the map which means it's been altered. Right click with the mouse on the list and click on the Revert icon (2 curved arrows twisted around each other).

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    On the map list that map shows a little quill on the map which means it's been altered. Right click with the mouse on the list and click on the Revert icon (2 curved arrows twisted around each other).
    I reverted the map before opening it. As soon as I open it and go to that menu the map is marked as altered and that little quill is visible

I'm not sure what is going on here at all. The quill icon indicates that Unity is finding the correct file and is trying to add the LoS layer onto the map. When you open the map it should default to LoS on, so if the icon isn't selected then something is stopping that process. I have checked every map in ToA and the LoS is on all of them. Also I did this one ages ago and if there was an issue I'm sure that I would have had a number of reports but it's only you that seems to have the issue. If you've re-downloaded the module then it points to something in your client but then I would think you would see this issue in other modules as well. The only thing I can suggest is that you delete the two rulesets 5e.pak and CoreRPG.pak files from your rulesets folder and do another update. If that doesn't work then try deleting the fantasygrounds.exe file from the installation folder and then update FG from the updater in the same location. One other possibility is that an extension you are using is the problem but since you've tried in a new campaign that's unlikely - unless you also enabled the same extensions as in your main campaign. But just to be sure try in a new campaign with nothing - not even a theme selected (if you haven't already).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm not sure what is going on here at all. The quill icon indicates that Unity is finding the correct file and is trying to add the LoS layer onto the map. When you open the map it should default to LoS on, so if the icon isn't selected then something is stopping that process. I have checked every map in ToA and the LoS is on all of them. Also I did this one ages ago and if there was an issue I'm sure that I would have had a number of reports but it's only you that seems to have the issue. If you've re-downloaded the module then it points to something in your client but then I would think you would see this issue in other modules as well. The only thing I can suggest is that you delete the two rulesets 5e.pak and CoreRPG.pak files from your rulesets folder and do another update. If that doesn't work then try deleting the fantasygrounds.exe file from the installation folder and then update FG from the updater in the same location. One other possibility is that an extension you are using is the problem but since you've tried in a new campaign that's unlikely - unless you also enabled the same extensions as in your main campaign. But just to be sure try in a new campaign with nothing - not even a theme selected (if you haven't already).
    I did a new clean install on an other pc. Loaded the module and it works!
    So its a problem on my end and from there I should be able to fix it.
    Sorry for all the fuss and thanks for all the work y'all do

Blog Entries
    Did you try it in a clean/new campaign?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Did you try it in a clean/new campaign?
    yes but didnt solve the problem.
    I uninstalled everything and started new.
    Luckily there werent much data lost, since we only started using FG

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Thanks spoonhead; I've updated the module to include your work,
    Has this been pushed through the weekly update yet as I loaded a new campaign with the module, and the LoS info isn't there yet?

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Has this been pushed through the weekly update yet as I loaded a new campaign with the module, and the LoS info isn't there yet?
    Looking at the dates I'd expect that it'll be in this Tuesday's update.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I started working on Rise of the Drow. I imagine it'll take 2-3 weeks to finish, but wanted to give anyone who was wondering about it a heads up...

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    I started working on Rise of the Drow. I imagine it'll take 2-3 weeks to finish, but wanted to give anyone who was wondering about it a heads up...
    I know AAW mentioned it on their Discord channel. Cool.

Thread Information