DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Any rough ideas when B2 or B4 will be arriving in the store?

I need to make some tough decisions on what to run next hahah
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA
    GM: Booked
    Player: Available for Sunday Nights

Quote Originally Posted by grimm182 View Post
    I need to make some tough decisions on what to run next hahah
    Ask @rob2e on his twitch stream some night
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    B2 will absolutely be a day 1 purchase for me... one of my favourite adventures.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Almost 300 views on this topic....Im sure you wouldnt be the only day one purchase....maybe there should be deadlines on conversion times or the dreaded ETA!! I wanted these two conversions sooo bad...since i know they will sell big time...but was too late on the request. Oh well...
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA

Quote Originally Posted by grimm182 View Post
    ...maybe there should be deadlines on conversion times...
    And what if the community developer, who probably also has a day-job and other commitments, misses a deadline? What is the penalty?

We struggle as it is to get good community developer to convert products. Adding in increased pressure and deadlines will simply drive people away and we'll be left with less FG conversions. Hence why ETAs etc. aren't usually given.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I get the deadline pressure, I am having a hard time getting a non-smitework conversion done myself. haha
    Also, not attacking any of the devs, but I guess i see this from possibly a Smiteworks point of view as time-is-money or maybe loss of sales on high profile items perhaps. No matter, initaily was just hoping for some kind of release info to plan by.
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA

Blog Entries
    I had a self imposed deadline when I was working on A0-4, which I met with a few minutes to spare. If the deadline had been an actual one that I was working against, the process would have been far less enjoyable.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information