5E Character Create Playlist

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon PST US Time Zone prefer 5E

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon PST US Time Zone prefer 5E or Alternating Fri mornings

FG License: Standard
    Time Zone: Pacific; California
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Mondays work best 5 pm PST or later. Tue & Wed. possible, but would be out at least one week a month. Alternating Friday’s between 10 am and 4 pm also a possibility on my Friday off schedule. Cannot play Thu due to other nightly commitment. Fri-Sun not preferred, due to family and charity activities.
    Term: would like to play in long term group, but eager to play Waterdeep and/or Saltmarsh at least once.
    Voice: Use Skype currently, but willing to install and learn any chat voice software. Have a Discord account I haven’t used yet.

Game System Preferred: Prefer 5e for its ease of use.
    Game System Experience: Have played all DnD editions except 4th. Experience with Pathfinder, Savage Worlds, Hackmaster, StarWars, CarWars, Battletech, Shadowrun, Champions.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Have had a Standard license for about a year. DM for a group. Intermediate experience. Supporting FG Unity.

Character Type Preferred: Magic. Typically incorporate magic use into every character. I like how it opens up options. Can play any type of character really. Even npc’s if necessary. Enjoy getting into character and crafting a personality for each.
    Combat/Problem Solving/Role-Playing: (33/33/34) I like a balance between role playing and strategy. After all it is a game first with story elements mixed in, but I enjoy role playing over mechanics.

About me: Favor mystery intrigue themes but am eclectic and versatile.
    I do tend to crack jokes when opportunity arises. I am not upset by character deaths when they are warranted. I do both in character and player statement rpg appraoch.

I DM a game of 7-8 people but miss the opportunity to play and develop a single personality as a persistent character. I find playing with another DM often helps give me ideas or insights to improve my own methods. I have most of the 5e materials in FG. I am excellent at separating player knowledge from character knowledge and in many cases where they may overlap will inquire of the DM what is appropriate to act on first. I like to explore the wonders of DnD and have those surprise experiences of a story first before reading and running my own players through any premade material.
    My past DM’s have been sad to see me leave home play, but online play is easier on my family’s needs.
    Last edited by Talieson; August 23rd, 2019 at 23:45.

Thread Information