FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG 2 New players looking for a group!

Me and My cuz just started getting into the world of tabletops and are looking for a group to join, I'm 22 and he is 18 for anyone wondering.

If y'all are available to play tuesdays at 5pm est, and also okay with playing homebrew stuff then y'all are more than welcome to join.
    Edit: I had the date wrong, the game is friday starting september 27 at 5 pm est
    Last edited by RageArmor; August 21st, 2019 at 01:11.
    I am your Friendly Neighborhood RageArmor.

Current License: Full
    Time Zone: CT -5
    Current Characters:
    Ask

I'm working on a Thursday campaign. I currently only have 2 (of 5). I'll warn you, however that it's an old-school campaign. Specifically, it's the 1999 25th Anniversary Dragonlance Chronicles, which means it will be in 2nd Edition. It's much more complex than 3rd Edition onward. It still uses the original D&D rules with primarily only the classes changing. Also, everyone doesn't advance at the same rate. Basically, the more powerful the class, the slower the advancement. When the fighter and mage are both 5th level, the Fighter is almost usesless. Also, it uses pre-gens, the primary characters from the original books (which were based on the modules that eventually became the books).
    PM me, if you're interested.

Blog Entries
    It's easier to find a game to fit your availability if you give the day and time you can play, and the time zone.

Thread Information