DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Update Issues

Update Issues

Hi,

I can't seem to upload version 3.3.8 I have checked the updater on the intro screen, as a the updates appear, but no luck.
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Blog Entries
    Do you get any error messages? Is there anything in your FG update.log file?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

* Can you download the installer directly from the web site, and run it from the download?
    * If the download will not run, make sure to check any security software to make sure the download isn't being quarantined for some reason.

Regards,
    JPG

Found the web installer, seems to have worked, thanks

There was no error messages, it was running all the game file updates perfectly fine.

Its fixed so I'm on the same version as my players
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Hi again, still having problems with the update, Log in 1.jpg this is the version it says on the launch screen yet when I get to the create/join game screen I get this version. Log in 2.jpg

The log file shows I'm running 3.3.7,

I have both the Application & Data files on my D drive set up in my settings, I have loaded my game & launched a second window and joined as a local host, Log in 3.jpg which tells me I'm running both versions

its quite confusing, but not causing any gaming issues

Sounds like you have two installations.

- Check where the shortcut you're using to start FG is pointing.
    - Search all of your hard drives for FantasyGrounds.exe and remove any files that aren't installed where your settings "App Directory" is pointing to.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Excellent ! Thank you, I must have missed the obvious

Thread Information