Term: Short 1-3 sessions

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: TBD
    Number of Players in game & needed: 1-4
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st standard
    Character restrictions: Classes / Races of 2e

Details of your scenario: This is to be an introduction to D&D classic (AD&D 2e). First session will be for those that would like to try 2e for them to make a character. The purpose of this is to have some 1 shot sessions for people to try out this system and possibly work into a group of people that are willing to do this weekly. There is no obligation to continue with the group but is a simple way for those that are curious about in D&D classic to try it out. I intend to run some 1-3 session one shots over the following few weeks starting on Sept. 13th. If interested please send me a PM and I will provide further information.
    Last edited by Merell; August 29th, 2019 at 20:56.

Hi what day of the week do you think your regular game would be? I can't usually play Fridays, I'm looking for a Thurs night game that starts around 4pm MST time. But I could try and play one of your one shots in Sept on a FRI to give it a go. I'm moderately exp with FG and Discord. I am not a big role player. 20-30% max. I like old school stuff but play 5e mostly. I'm reliable and respectful.

It would be on Fridays, I work every other Sat and have something going on Thursdays so Friday is my only open day.

Thanks!

Thread Information