5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[LFP][Pathfinder 2E][Fall of Plaguestone][Sundays][7pm+][PST]

FG License: Ultimate (you can play with the free demo)
    Game System: Pathfinder 2E

Time Zone: PST
    Day of week and time: Sundays, 7pm-10:30pm
    Planned start date: 8/25 (Session 0)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3.5 hour, weekly
    Term: Mid term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: TeamSpeak3
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 1 spot open, 4 in
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st, standard gold
    Character restrictions: Core only

Details of your scenario: Its the launch adventure for PF2. It has a mix of exploration, combat and investigation. Characters start out as strangers on a wagon and come together through the course of the adventure.

Who I'm looking for: No rules lawyers or toxic players. We are playing to have fun and I want to play with folks that respect others and the time being spent at the table.

Link to Game Calendar page: No game calendar link - just apply below or send me a message
    Last edited by Mentalic; August 21st, 2019 at 00:30.

I'd really like to join, but it's just a bit too early for me, 4AM. I know it's probably a no, but hopefully not entirely inappropriate to just ask anyway, so would it be at all considerable to push the game forward to 9PM your time? That would make it 6AM for me, and doable.

Sorry, I work the next day. Can't do later. I spend the day with my family, so I can't do earlier.

My name is Tim, and I am interested in playing Pathfinder 2e with you! I'm an experienced roleplayer, having been writing for a good 10 years and doing tabletops for about 6 or 7 now. I'm new to 2e but have played quite a bit of 1e.

I come to your table not to play a tactical wargame, but to experience a collaborative storytelling event in a shared universe. I am a chill person, and try my best to avoid causing waves or drama. That isn't to say I don't enjoy combat, just that it isn't my absolute focus.

I think I am a good fit for your group because I am a very respectful, roleplay-focused player. You won’t regret having me at your table, guaranteed!

Sounds good to me. You are in. I will message you a bit later through Fantasy Grounds with all relevant info.

Edit:
    Just had someone else join as well
    2 or 3 spots left!
    Last edited by Mentalic; August 17th, 2019 at 22:45.

I'd be interested, but I am somewhat familiar with the adventure. I've used the first encounter quite a bit in FG for combat playtesting, experimenting with different character builds, etc.

I’d love to join, if there are spots still available. I’ve played a wide variety of rpgs over multiple decades, including all editions of D&D and Pathfinder 1e. I was able to play a few sessions of PF2e at Gen Con, and I loved it! Looking to get some more. I play to have fun, so I like a good mix of story, roleplay, and tactics. Let me know if you need any more info!

Edit: Looks like we may have 1 more spot
    Last edited by Mentalic; August 17th, 2019 at 23:33.

I'd love to join as well. I mostly DM/GM, been running games for 25y. Use FG since 2007. Loving PF2 so far (reading it and played once at GenCon), I'd love to try more.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

I would also like to join, wanted to try out PF 2e but would need some help in making character. I have played pathfinder 1e, dnd 5e, and AD&D before.

Thread Information