FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: EDT/EST
Frequency: Once a week preferred, can do pretty much any time after about 2pm my time on Tues, Wed, and Thur.
Term: Preferring something longterm, cool with starting at low level and going until we all die or hit level 20 and beyond
Voice: Can do whatever for voice, prefer Discord over others but don't really care

Been hard into D&D for about 4 years now and having been DM'ing on Fantasy Grounds from the start,. Proud to say I'm about to wrap up an almost 3 year long campaign of my own creation . As such very familiar with 5e and FG in general so greatly prefer 5E over other systems although I'm curious about Pathfinder and would be willing to learn as long as people are patient with me being a bloody idiot. Love RP and Combat equally, in the game I run we've had three sessions in a row with 0 Combat and also had two session long combats so a good mix is what I enjoy. Also would prefer a decently mature game and players. My friends and I can get fairly dark and adultwith our roleplaying and swear like sailors (which only one of them is) so want a group that's of a similar mindset. Other than that pretty open, I just like rolling dice and talking in bad accents.