DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Sharp Practice - Too Fat Lardies

About time we had a tabletop miniatures game on Fantasy Grounds.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1398/view

I have been able to run one test game (thanks Frostscalp) and we found lots of quality of life improvements.

The listing is for a ruleset and a token module. The token module does not require load but it contains the cards and several tokens to get you started.

Quick video to run through how the ruleset works.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m7nQNvj-yU
    Last edited by bayne7400; October 9th, 2023 at 16:26.

I did a few quality of Life updates today. I added a size field to the encounter. Since tokens are not link to CT this will allow you to adjust the size as you prep the scenario. A "2" in the field double the placed token size etc. This works well with how I am doing formations.

If anyone is interested in playing or collaborating on building units or maps from various scenarios post of pm me. There is a lot out there not copyrighted (done by individuals). I completed the first game and it was a total blast. Unfortunately I jacked up the video of it.

Blog Entries
    I'm really busy the next week or so but will hit you up on discord as soon as I'm free to help playtest this.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Sounds good. I think we are done with player testing. I am always up for a game though.

Todays update.

I added the ability to add a text widget using alt and mouse wheel to Unit and Shock tokens. These widgets will also save in between sessions. This will make the games faster since you no longer have to change out tokens or add new tokens to the map for shock.

Also added the ability to use group select tool on image tool bar and hold shift to rotate more than one token.
    Last edited by bayne7400; October 15th, 2023 at 21:02.

Thread Information