FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 46 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by duff563 View Post
    Get this to a ruleset!!! I will run this on my channel next month "Praetor's Rejects" and will post feedback!! Been looking forward to running this system, alot of viewers have asked for!!
    As mentioned, I did convert this to a ruleset early on, I merely can’t find how to change the thread title. You’ll be wanting the AlienRPG.pak file and to put that in your ruleset folder.

I’d be very excited to watch a play through. I’ve subscribed to your channel in anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    The books arrive soon! I am super excited!

The work you have done on this is just amazing- and my players still talk about our chariot of the gods session that was made possible because of your work!
    I know! So stoked! I’m going to read that book cover to cover so many times before actually getting a game going. I’m hoping I won’t need to do a hell of a lot more to the program. I’ve taken a bit of a break until after release, I was at it almost every night prior to the last update.

It’s awesome hearing that I was able to help people enjoy this game. I really hope it takes off. If any of you record your games I’d love to hear/see them.

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    I know! So stoked! I’m going to read that book cover to cover so many times before actually getting a game going. I’m hoping I won’t need to do a hell of a lot more to the program. I’ve taken a bit of a break until after release, I was at it almost every night prior to the last update.
    Yeah. I know this feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    It’s awesome hearing that I was able to help people enjoy this game. I really hope it takes off. If any of you record your games I’d love to hear/see them.
    Know this feeling as well. This is why, I think, most community developers do this.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Looking forward to trying this, great job!

Previously: MurghBpurn

PDF of the core rulebook has been released for preorders. I’ll be reading that soon and then we will see what needs done/fixed

I'm planning on a campaign starting in the new year, so looking forward to this!

Previously: MurghBpurn

I"m behind on the notices everyone, in GameholeCon recovery mode. Just got the PDF rulebook. Will read up and download your PAK file to test. Nice Job getting this into the FG system!!

With all the reading that needs to be done to get familiar with the ruleset, can I ask for a walkthrough from someone on getting this new PAK file loaded properly for testing? I've seen several extensions and mod files added to the discussion. Want to know what works, doesn't or WIP. Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by duff563 View Post
    With all the reading that needs to be done to get familiar with the ruleset, can I ask for a walkthrough from someone on getting this new PAK file loaded properly for testing? I've seen several extensions and mod files added to the discussion. Want to know what works, doesn't or WIP. Thanks..
    Open fantasy grounds to the launcher. Click the folder button in the top right to find your data folder. Put the pak file in the ruleset folder. Quit and restart fantasy grounds. Create a new campaign.

You will have to add your own tables with specific names. Penndragon2000 has done some in Spanish I believe.

Currently working on talents and careers stuff btw

Ok...Done that...just making sure there wasn't anything I missed through the conversation here...

Thread Information