DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 34 of 46 First ... 24323334353644 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    try adding this to the graphics_fonts.xml within the graphics folder of the ruleset and tell me if that works

Code:
            <font name="reference-h">
    		<ttf file="graphics/fonts/Nobile-Regular.ttf" name="Nobile-Regular SDF" size="24" />
    		<color value="#34BF00" />
    	</font>
    or just replace the file with this one below
    I downloaded your xml and dropped it in the rule set but that does not seem to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    I downloaded your xml and dropped it in the rule set but that does not seem to make a difference.
    Ok, so maybe it’s going to be a bit more digging than a missing font definition I guess :/ alright I’ll have to make a reference myself and look into this

Ok, so maybe it’s going to be a bit more digging than a missing font definition I guess :/ alright I’ll have to make a reference myself and look into this
    If this is due to me running FG Classic and is not an issue in Unity then maybe it's best to just forget about it and focus on the future? I really need to not be lazy and download FGU and give it a shot anyways.

After doing some comparing and contrasting, I've found the issue is with the font type used for the Reference Headers for modules created with the "Author extension" Unfortunately I cannot find what font is being called for the headers in the created "Reference" section that is created when using the Author extension.
    I can verify that the issue also exists with UNITY+Author Extension

I will do some further investigation to try and find a fix.
    Currently I will say that the Author extension isn't fully supported, BUT modules created the traditional way works fine.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...thor+extension
    Last edited by zombielord; April 29th, 2020 at 20:24.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

in the mean time, since i'm putting my players through a radiation zone (LV-426) today, i added a tick box to the radiation section, and if it's checked, you can't automatically regain health, as per the radiation rules while in an irradiated zone.

Used your latest public version and added more theme updates.

Note: Haven't figure out how to add 100% compatibility with the "Author" community extension.
    Updated base.xml to include calander utilities
    created utility folder and modified calander code for font color
    updated graphics_frames.xml
    modified graphics_fonts for better display on Fantasy Grounds Classic
    Created Tokenbag window graphic

On a different note, I've simplified and re-created the Space Theme (since many graphic updates were rolled into the ruleset theme).
    It's has 4 different desktop decals, a starfield wallpaper, and a Computer GM graphic.

Update: 5/1/20
    • fixed a naming issue with option name note resolving with the right decal.
    • Added a graphic for broken or newly created empty links [ ? ] (I will roll this in with the next update for the AlienRPG theme, but that will be a bit.)

Update 9/13/20 V0.41
    • minor update to enable the theme to load with the latest version of UNITY.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by zombielord; September 14th, 2020 at 02:07.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by zombielord View Post

Note: Haven't figure out how to add 100% compatibility with the "Author" community extension.

On a different note, I've simplified and re-created the Space Theme (since many graphic updates were rolled into the ruleset theme).
    It's has 4 different desktop decals, a starfield wallpaper, and a Computer GM graphic.
    I really like the new theme. The starfield background really does it for me. Thank you!

Ok, I don’t know if I got your newest file before I started working away last night, but I’m working on the record_char_main2.xml and the manager_char.lua to bring more automation to the radiation section. Hopefully I won’t interfere with your work that way and when I get my end done I can just grab your most recent pak and drop my files in when I’m done later.

Edit: reminder to myself, I need to rig up radiation recovery, I also need to make it so radiation points don’t exceed the max. At the same time I can try to make so stress won’t be reduced below 0, thus displaying oddly in chat.
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; April 30th, 2020 at 20:59.

Ok, I don’t know if I got your newest file before I started working away last night, but I’m working on the record_char_main2.xml and the manager_char.lua to bring more automation to the radiation section. Hopefully I won’t interfere with your work that way and when I get my end done I can just grab your most recent pak and drop my files in when I’m done later.

Edit: reminder to myself, I need to rig up radiation recovery, I also need to make it so radiation points don’t exceed the max. At the same time I can try to make so stress won’t be reduced below 0, thus displaying oddly in chat.
    I've been trying to add notes as to what's been edited.
    I have finally fixed the issue with the theme compatibility with the Author extension. (Had to add additional font references).
    I haven't worked with the record_char_main2.xml or the manager_char.lua so it should be as simple as overwriting those files and re-package.
    Last edited by zombielord; May 12th, 2020 at 16:22.
    Ultimate License Holder

I have finally fixed the issue with the theme compatibility with the Author extension. (Had to add additional font references).
    That looks great. Thank you very much!

Thread Information