STAR TREK 2d20
Page 31 of 46 First ... 21293031323341 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by zombielord View Post
    NOTE: There is an issue with the character sheet only linking to CRITICAL INJURIES ON SYNTHETICS (this was already addressed earlier, maybe the fix wasn't applied to the last distro file?)
    I'll check that file out in a bit. i'm not replicating this issue in the quotes with the file that i uploaded last, so I'll see what's going on there.

edit: just tried, and until the character has entered the character sheet, it appears the change of "human to synthetic" does nothing for changing the type. so, maybe i need to set health.synthornot on init or something
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; April 17th, 2020 at 01:46.

Grabbed the latest release, and I've done alot of work on the built-in theme:
    Changed all fonts to ones that allow distribution, and even commercial usage (Some of the fonts in the original theme had restriction
    Removed non-used fonts to keep file size down.
    Removed unused decal
    Added some font color variation (all still green) for bold, italic, and bold-italic fonts
    Resized the toolbar fonts so they fit in frame
    Moved the default dice locations
    Removed the unused language dropdown
    Created a brand new font called Invisible (no more dots font).
    Adjusted the charcter sheet slightly for the new fonts
    A few image enhancements (sharpened all images for the character sheet, modified the sidebar buttons)
    Added a few items to the loading text when the ruleset is loaded (links to Alien RPG ebooks, game trailer, and added a credit line for some of the contributions)

NOTE: There is an issue with the character sheet only linking to CRITICAL INJURIES ON SYNTHETICS (this was already addressed earlier, maybe the fix wasn't applied to the last distro file?)
    just fixed that i believe, make sure for me if you got time. and included your improvements.

edit, nope, no i didn't include your improvements. shoot. gimme a bit here, I'll fix that.
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; April 17th, 2020 at 02:55.

ok NOW it should be fixed and include your fixes >.>

Works, great! Looks like it's 100% functional, and 98% graphically good (there's still a few minor things to iron out, but I'm gonna finish the GM section of the book, and a few odds and ends like vehicles / careers so I can run a game or two).

On my end, I found the invisible font doesn't play nicely with Fantasy Grounds Classic but I've built in a work around, and also removed the invisible.fgf file to reduce file size.

UPDATE: 04-22-2020 (Minor character sheet graphic changes)
    • Changed default Character sheet size to a larger size by default, and set max size (fixes some graphic issues with UNITY)
    • Changed font for multi-line char sheet inputs. Font fits better for user input.
    • Increased smallest font size and adjusted character sheet.

UPDATE: 04-24-2020 (More graphic updates)
    • Updates focused on UNITY, but cross-testing with Classic for compatibility
    • Updated loading info to give credits with brief step-by-step instructions for Calendar setup.
    • Added a banner graphic for the ALIEN rpg
    • Fixed graphic issue with library options having misaligned icons (Thanks Talyn)
    • Updated some UI graphics for a more consistent look.
    • Reduced number of FGF fonts but kept some for Fantasy Grounds Classic usability
    • Cleaned up some code
    Last edited by zombielord; April 28th, 2020 at 20:24.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Works, great! Looks like it's 100% functional, and 98% graphically good (there's still a few minor things to iron out, but I'm gonna finish the GM section of the book, and a few odds and ends like vehicles / careers so I can run a game or two).

On my end, I found the invisible font doesn't play nicely with Fantasy Grounds Classic but I've built in a work around, and also removed the invisible.fgf file to reduce file size.

UPDATE: 04-22-2020 (Minor character sheet graphic changes)
    • Changed default Character sheet size to a larger size by default, and set max size (fixes some graphic issues with UNITY)
    • Changed font for multi-line char sheet inputs. Font fits better for user input.
    • Increased smallest font size and adjusted character sheet.

UPDATE: 04-24-2020 (More graphic updates)
    • Updates focused on UNITY, but cross-testing with Classic for compatibility
    • Updated loading info to give credits with brief step-by-step instructions for Calendar setup.
    • Added a banner graphic for the ALIEN rpg
    • Fixed graphic issue with library options having misaligned icons (Thanks Talyn)
    • Updated some UI graphics for a more consistent look.
    • Reduced number of FGF fonts but kept some for Fantasy Grounds Classic usability
    • Cleaned up some code
    Just took this and fixed the armor rolls and added them to the main tab for easy access to roll from. fixed the encumbrance text. also fixed the career section of the character sheet to show the shortcut for the career dropped on.

This looks good. I just downloaded it, created a campaign and then tried to create a character. Unfortunately I was immediately greeted by an error message:

"Script Error: [string "currentminute"]:1: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'nNew' (a nil value)"

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    This looks good. I just downloaded it, created a campaign and then tried to create a character. Unfortunately I was immediately greeted by an error message:

"Script Error: [string "currentminute"]:1: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'nNew' (a nil value)"
    Read the notice in the chat at loadup. You need to set up your calendar

just added healing for humans when a turn has gone by, added a message for when the error about calendar stuff comes up. minor fixes.

edit: if you nabbed that update before i brought out this new one, i just updated again to make the healing independent from stress loss/gain.
    edit2: i uhm, had to fix that again. it should work fine now.
    edit3: guess i lied (fml) now it works, i tried, i tried every imaginable way i could think of this time before updating. if it's still broken, i need rest i guess lol.
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; April 27th, 2020 at 05:28.

Awesome that you're still plugging away and adding more features. I look forward to giving it a go.
    (Think I might give some time to learning some LUA, do you have suggestions? Currently I do most of my coding or scripting using Notepad ++)
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Awesome that you're still plugging away and adding more features. I look forward to giving it a go.
    (Think I might give some time to learning some LUA, do you have suggestions? Currently I do most of my coding or scripting using Notepad ++)
    thank you.
    god that was a struggle but i managed to discover and fix an error with stress acting like an hour went by if your stress was reduced at any hour at 00:59 then the time was advanced forward.

i also use Notepad++. if you wanted to look at things to script for this with lua, some functions for players to drop a number on an NPC (be it on its token or on the combat tracker) to damage it would be great.

for something maybe a bit more simple and you could use existing code within my ruleset as a template, you could look into functions for conditions/supply automation.

Thread Information