DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 46 First ... 91011121321 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by duff563 View Post
    Also, are you combing "Talents" and "Traits" together in one table?
    currently yes, the npc's talents and xenomorph/critter special traits and such use the same format

I'm actually talking about PCs... Your Character sheet has a Talent entry (Abilities Tab) and a Trait entry (Notes Tab). The PreGens and Character breakdowns in the PDF also include a trait.. but where the hell are those "Traits" in the rulebook? Funny...the new PDF rulebook has changed "Trait" to "Personality" but still no listing for them. I guess DMs are to make them up...

I'm actually talking about PCs... Your Character sheet has a Talent entry (Abilities Tab) and a Trait entry (Notes Tab). The PreGens and Character breakdowns in the PDF also include a trait.. but where the hell are those "Traits" in the rulebook? Funny...the new PDF rulebook has changed "Trait" to "Personality" but still no listing for them. I guess DMs are to make them up...
    you're right. i had started this back when it was just the Chariot of the Gods. i had sworn i still saw them in the careers, but i guess that was names or appearance. well shucks. guess i can replace that with something else or drop it.

Change the item "Trait" on your PC sheet to "Personality" and leave as "fill in the blank". Makes things flexible for you later..

And keep up the great work. GREAT JOB with this!!

Cleanup - Another cleanup item (You might already know). In the FG chat window, when the text scrolls toward the top, I'd stop the scrolling so it does not show behind the clock. Makes things hard to read.

Error - When I set the increment (either hour or minutes) for the clock, I get an script error when I forward time. I close the error window and the time has moved forward the amount I specified however. If you need the errors, I can send.

Cleanup - Another cleanup item (You might already know). In the FG chat window, when the text scrolls toward the top, I'd stop the scrolling so it does not show behind the clock. Makes things hard to read.

Error - When I set the increment (either hour or minutes) for the clock, I get an script error when I forward time. I close the error window and the time has moved forward the amount I specified however. If you need the errors, I can send.
    i have always moved my GUI around to fit my monitors, so i haven't thought about the clock, thank you.

i'm not getting that error. wonder what it could be. do you have a calendar loaded up?

No calendar: The error is - Script Error: [string "timelimit"]:1: attempt to compare two nil values. Same thing in CT. When I add a time factor (let's say 5) then hit Next Actor, the error shows but the Clock does not roll forward the specified amount

No calendar: The error is - Script Error: [string "timelimit"]:1: attempt to compare two nil values. Same thing in CT. When I add a time factor (let's say 5) then hit Next Actor, the error shows but the Clock does not roll forward the specified amount
    load a calendar (i've been using the typical gregorian calendar). the code to change the time is the code from the calendar LUA to adjust it. this helps you keep track of days and months too. I'd think it'd be great if i could make a button to allow gms and players to make log entries based on the current day.

Thread Information