DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 46 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by duff563 View Post
    Ok...Done that...just making sure there wasn't anything I missed through the conversation here...
    Not sure if I clarified on this thread or not, but the tables required for certain button rolls (like an npc attack or vehicle damage) are case sensitive.

CRITICAL INJURIES
    CRITICAL INJURIES ON SYNTHETICS
    CRITICAL INJURIES ON (entered text)
    (Entered text) ATTACKS
    MAJOR COMPONENT DAMAGE
    MINOR COMPONENT DAMAGE

Testing your latest upload, and so far:

1. Great work on the font color updates and readability- it all looks fantastic!
    2. The new character sheet layouts: killer
    2.5 I love that I can adjust the time increments right on the clock and they stay until changed!
    3. I can't figure out the weapons list on the first main tab of the character sheet- it doesn't consistently populate with all the item data (like damage, weight, etc) Pictures below.
    4. Whenever I increment the time, I get an error message (attached below)
    5. I love that the stress is linked to the time! I noticed something interesting though: as I let the game automate the adding and removal of stress (which somehow it added three levels of stress automatically once and I am not clear on how or why) it accumulated a remainder amount of stress after the whole number (ie 3.9764 stress instead of just 3) Attached below as well

Weapons pane pics:
    weapons1.JPG
    weapons2.JPG

Clock errors:
    clock error.JPG

Stress fractions:
    stress fractions.JPG
    stress fractions 2.JPG

Get this to a ruleset!!! I will run this on my channel next month "Praetor's Rejects" and will post feedback!! Been looking forward to running this system, alot of viewers have asked for!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pendragon2009 View Post
    duff563, it is already a ruleset XD
    Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    Testing your latest upload, and so far:

1. Great work on the font color updates and readability- it all looks fantastic!
    2. The new character sheet layouts: killer
    2.5 I love that I can adjust the time increments right on the clock and they stay until changed!
    3. I can't figure out the weapons list on the first main tab of the character sheet- it doesn't consistently populate with all the item data (like damage, weight, etc) Pictures below.
    4. Whenever I increment the time, I get an error message (attached below)
    5. I love that the stress is linked to the time! I noticed something interesting though: as I let the game automate the adding and removal of stress (which somehow it added three levels of stress automatically once and I am not clear on how or why) it accumulated a remainder amount of stress after the whole number (ie 3.9764 stress instead of just 3) Attached below as well

Weapons pane pics:
    weapons1.JPG
    weapons2.JPG

Clock errors:
    clock error.JPG

Stress fractions:
    stress fractions.JPG
    stress fractions 2.JPG

3: weapons must be set as combat or ranged weapons to show in the weapons field and to have the appropriate data. (click where it says "gear") and they also must be "equipped".
    4: i'm not repreducing this error, though it was one i had in a prior version, i wonder if that and the same with 5 are perhaps due to an older version? maybe i ghost updated on you.

currently working to fix an error with the weapons on the main page when it goes to sort them, got talents and careers almost ready, just trying to figure out how to make it so you can only have one career, but i can't figure out how to limit the number of entries in a windowlist. might have to concoct something else up.

edit: scratch that, just found that if you have the time factor set to something other than a multiple of 5, that it does indeed occur when you go to the next hour/day. . . i'll see what's going on
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; November 6th, 2019 at 19:52.

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    Testing your latest upload
    try the new update i just put up

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    As mentioned, I did convert this to a ruleset early on, I merely can’t find how to change the thread title.
    Done.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Have created tables and PC sheets from PDF, testing out things... So far, issues I have noticed...

Issues:

Character Sheet - Cannot input Career information on Notes Tab
    Character Sheet - Cannot input Encumbrance Stat number on Inventory Tab
    Character Sheet - When creating a talent entry in Talents Box on Abilities tab, text is not formating properly, slightly outside of bounding box
    Character Sheet - The text within the Talents box resides in a rounded box, however, for text in other boxes on Character Sheet , the text is underlined - any reason for diference? I'd make all entries consistent on the Character sheet (Just my opinion)
    Character Sheet - Tested rolling on CRITICAL INJURIES table by using dice on Health Bar, some entries rolled are "unable to find result", ie... the die roll was a 49, there is no such entry on the table.

If not an issue or resolved, please ignore or let me know what to change on my end.. Still testing!!

Have created tables and PC sheets from PDF, testing out things... So far, issues I have noticed...

Issues:

Character Sheet - Cannot input Career information on Notes Tab(go to your library and check off the careers and talents windows. You can create and drag a career in from there now.)
    Character Sheet - Cannot input Encumbrance Stat number on Inventory Tab (this currently isn’t editable except by maintaining inventory weight and strength. Will need to add a multiplier due to some talents)
    Character Sheet - When creating a talent entry in Talents Box on Abilities tab, text is not formating properly, slightly outside of bounding box (will focus on cleaning later)
    Character Sheet - The text within the Talents box resides in a rounded box, however, for text in other boxes on Character Sheet , the text is underlined - any reason for diference? I'd make all entries consistent on the Character sheet (Just my opinion)(as stated above)
    Character Sheet - Tested rolling on CRITICAL INJURIES table by using dice on Health Bar, some entries rolled are "unable to find result", ie... the die roll was a 49, there is no such entry on the table. (You May have missed that entry in your table. I did when using the table importer and copy/pasting)

If not an issue or resolved, please ignore or let me know what to change on my end.. Still testing!!
    Thank you so much. I have provided responses in the quote above.

On the Critical Hits table, the entries are not all consecutive, there is no 49 entry. 41,42,43,44,45,46, 51 and so on.

On the Critical Hits table, the entries are not all consecutive, there is no 49 entry. 41,42,43,44,45,46, 51 and so on.
    ah, use a custom set of dice for the table. use a d60 and a d6

Also, are you combing "Talents" and "Traits" together in one table?

Thread Information