FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 46 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by pendragon2009 View Post
    After all the awesome work you've done you dare to say sorry??? Same on you pr6i6e6st!
    Lol, just felt bad putting out that update without seeing the broken bits I left. I just get too excited when something else works lol

small fix for critical injuries when set to rounds and AN INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO! lol very hastily made, but probably the best I can do for the next foreseeable future.

Great work, I deffo like at using it in the future, thanks for sharing.

Will be running the game "finally" on my twitch channel this Sat (1/4/2020), 8:00pm CST. Will post sessions on YouTube channel also. Hopefully you can join to see your work in action!!!

Awesome stuff duff!

Thanks for the heads up and sharing, can you post the links to the channels, I'll probably end up catching it on you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by duff563 View Post
    Will be running the game "finally" on my twitch channel this Sat (1/4/2020), 8:00pm CST. Will post sessions on YouTube channel also. Hopefully you can join to see your work in action!!!
    Fantastic! I think I’ll be home and free for that time frame too so I’ll make sure to try and watch. Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by MARVIN THE ARVN View Post
    Great work, I deffo like at using it in the future, thanks for sharing.
    Thank you! While I’ve slowed down on updates, check back once in a while to see if there have been any changes. I’m waiting for some CoreRPG changes planned for the future, so I’m avoiding some things in anticipation.

Can we not create a MOD file for the game... want to share alot of information to the players without having to select each item.. The Player Module "check box" does not work with trying to export... let me know.. NVM.... I was barely able to select the box, there is "Text" above the check box...a formatting issue for you to address.

Quote Originally Posted by duff563 View Post
    Can we not create a MOD file for the game... want to share alot of information to the players without having to select each item.. The Player Module "check box" does not work with trying to export... let me know..
    I have created a few for myself and players. I can double check this in a bit

Thread Information