STAR TREK 2d20
Page 19 of 46 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    It works for pr6i6e6st, but not for me. So probably something I'm doing wrong!
    This might be a dumb thing to ask, but are you rolling that from the weapon bonus field? Or the skill itself?

Quote Originally Posted by pendragon2009 View Post
    I think some people needs that video pr6i6e6st promised time ago ;p
    Indeed it would be nice. I promise I’ll try to do that ASAP, been having trouble getting quiet time in the home to do so

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    This might be a dumb thing to ask, but are you rolling that from the weapon bonus field? Or the skill itself?
    Not dumb at all! Now that I'm rolling it from the weapon it works fine!

However... Is the damage calculating correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Rules
    DAMAGE is the base Damage rating, i.e. how many points of damage your target suffers if your attack is successful. If you roll extra , you can deal additional damage.
    My understanding is that the first success causes the damage value of the weapon to be inflicted, with each subsequent success adding 1 damage. However at the moment the weapon damage value is added to the number of successes.

Previously: MurghBpurn

Not dumb at all! Now that I'm rolling it from the weapon it works fine!

However... Is the damage calculating correctly.

My understanding is that the first success causes the damage value of the weapon to be inflicted, with each subsequent success adding 1 damage. However at the moment the weapon damage value is added to the number of successes.
    Awesome!

And no, damage is not being calculated correctly at the moment. Currently my programming has it add all successes and damage to the roll result.

I could negate the result and leave only the weapons damage, and allow additional damage to be handled with discretion by player and GM.

I’m just currently struggling to figure out how to deal with roll results for stuff like that and the dice tower (which also doesn’t work properly)

As extra successes from ranged and close combat can be used for a variety of effects, I would suggest leaving damage out of the roll altogether and just report successes, just like any other skill roll.

As extra successes from ranged and close combat can be used for a variety of effects, I would suggest leaving damage out of the roll altogether and just report successes, just like any other skill roll.
    alright i included that in a new update.

i realized that you roll panic when you get a critical injury, so i've rigged that up, and moved some of that automation to be only for characters on the combat tracker.

i included a button on character sheets and the combat tracker (not bound together yet, having trouble getting the buttons to link) so you can switch what kind of panic roll you'll be making. it's looking for the table "SPACE COMBAT PANIC ROLL" with the new option.

Great work, again!

Question. Should the critical injury roll auto fill in the critical injury window on the character sheet Special tab?

Great work, again!

Question. Should the critical injury roll auto fill in the critical injury window on the character sheet Special tab?
    Not currently. That's something I'd like to do at some point

fixed panic rolls, death rolls, and food supply rolls, sorry guys

After all the awesome work you've done you dare to say sorry??? Same on you pr6i6e6st!

Thread Information