STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 46 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Thanks for your amazing work!

Sweet work! I've been lurking for a while. Just want you to know one more person is extremely excited about this project. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Voxpopuli View Post
    Thanks for your amazing work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosh Kaltu View Post
    Sweet work! I've been lurking for a while. Just want you to know one more person is extremely excited about this project. :-)
    Thanks guys! I’m going to slow down on updates unless anyone finds any big bugs. I’m waiting to find out more about character creation and stuff so I know if I need to do anything special for careers and such. Like am I going to need something like d&d classes or call of Cthulhu occupations? Does personality effect anything? As well as how experience and anything else works.

Some things I know I need to do is add a space for money, change some graphics so the labels are part of the code and not part of the graphics (for easy translating), as well as make notification messages strings that can be translated easily, add some quick modifier buttons like in call of Cthulhu, and probably dump the old CoreRPG main page at some point.

Last session of Chariot of the Gods played and all I have to say is that the ruleset works amazingly good. No errors found this time. Great job pr6i6e6st!!!

One of the players suggests the possibility for the DM to select if NPCs rolls display the name of the NPC in the chat window. I agree. If players know their been attacked but they don't know if it's by a neomorph, a xenomorph or whatever... you know what I mean.

Thank you! I’ve had it set so gm rolls are hidden and that those table rolls are hidden (you can change the visibility on the table). Not sure about the health messages though, if they’re secret or not.

Quote Originally Posted by pendragon2009 View Post
    Last session of Chariot of the Gods played and all I have to say is that the ruleset works amazingly good. No errors found this time. Great job pr6i6e6st!!!

One of the players suggests the possibility for the DM to select if NPCs rolls display the name of the NPC in the chat window. I agree. If players know their been attacked but they don't know if it's by a neomorph, a xenomorph or whatever... you know what I mean.
    Got the chat notifications turned into strings that can be translated now. Let me know if anything Is missing (that’s not part of CoreRPG) from the strings.

And while doing that I figured out what you meant about the npc name showing in the rolls, think I fixed that.

critical injuries have had a big fix and need testing. stress reduction has been adjusted to hopefully function properly when a minute change results in an hour change.

critical injuries now work in a way that they calculate time a bit more. if set to fatal the following will occur:

if set to rounds, the "current" counter will be reduced by 1 every round, by 60/TimeFactor every minute, 3600/TimeFactor every hour

if set to turns, the "current" counter will be reduced by 1 every TimeFactor minutes, 60/TimeFactor every hour

if set to shift, the "current" counter will be reduced by 1 every TimeFactor hours

if set to day, the "current" counter will be reduced by 1 every day.

critical injuries also "heal" after the "heal-time" amount of days have passed.

Get this to a ruleset!!! I will run this on my channel next month "Praetor's Rejects" and will post feedback!! Been looking forward to running this system, alot of viewers have asked for!!

The books arrive soon! I am super excited!

The work you have done on this is just amazing- and my players still talk about our chariot of the gods session that was made possible because of your work!

Thread Information