DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 46 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    I have no words to tell you the amazing job you are doing with this ruleset. Alien RPG is becoming one of my favorite RPGs.

Thanks man! Thanks a lot for all the effort and the time.

Quote Originally Posted by pendragon2009 View Post
    I have no words to tell you the amazing job you are doing with this ruleset. Alien RPG is becoming one of my favorite RPGs.

Thanks man! Thanks a lot for all the effort and the time.
    Thank you! I wish I had more time myself to play, we’ve had two sessions in the past two or three months barely getting through the first act. Hopefully we can get further today. I’m greatly excited for the full book.

I wouldn’t say they’re my heroes, but the xenomorphs are on that level of obsession/admiration for me. “The perfect organism”.

The rules for this game seem easy to grasp and hopefully I can build this rulset to accommodate the most disorganized of GM’s such as myself.

I added the weapons section to the main page, still contains all your gear but it's nice to have there. Fixed how you can scroll the character sheet when it's been scaled down vertically.

I just made it so, if you would like, you can translate the labels and tool tips I’ve added. This obviously doesn’t include any that are part of the graphics nor does it effect the chat, but I’ll work on that sometime.

It’s all located in one file for you which I’ve alao included in the downloads so you can have a copy. I suggest keeping an extra copy somewhere so if I add more or something, you can just do some copy and pasting to fix it.

That's amazing, pr6i6e6st!!!
    Thank you very much!!!

Last Tuesday I had a session and everything in the ruleset worked great. Tomorrow I have what I hope would be the last session of The Chariot of the Gods XD

Thank you very much!!!

Last Tuesday I had a session and everything in the ruleset worked great. Tomorrow I have what I hope would be the last session of The Chariot of the Gods XD
    yeah, so much for "finishable in 5 hours" eh? we're on our 4th session next week i think. hopefully the end. and that's awesome that everything is working better. hopefully i didnt screw anything up this time lol

Thank you very much!!!

woops. i did make a couple mistakes, found and fixed them. sorry, got excited i guess haha

Two things I noticed in yesterday session:

- In the NPC sheet "space" it's repeated several times but "speed" has disappeared. It took me a while to find where the speed was in previos versions.
    - The Combat Tracker goes from 1 to 10 but the turn order goes from 10 to 1 making it confusing as it moves from bottom to top. If it's not possible to make it go from 1 to 10 maybe it is better to let it as it was in first place (order from 10 to 1 and turn order moving down).

One more thing. Why don't you add this to lines under line 88 in the graphics_icons.xml file? All the sidebar buttons will look the same

<icon name="button_vehicles" file="graphics/sidebar/button_blank.png" />
    <icon name="button_vehicles_down" file="graphics/sidebar/button_blank_down.png" />
    Last edited by JubiladosdeArkham; September 30th, 2019 at 15:08.

- In the NPC sheet "space" it's repeated several times but "speed" has disappeared. It took me a while to find where the speed was in previos versions.
    - The Combat Tracker goes from 1 to 10 but the turn order goes from 10 to 1 making it confusing as it moves from bottom to top. If it's not possible to make it go from 1 to 10 maybe it is better to let it as it was in first place (order from 10 to 1 and turn order moving down).

One more thing. Why don't you add this to lines under line 88 in the graphics_icons.xml file? All the sidebar buttons will look the same

<icon name="button_vehicles_down" file="graphics/sidebar/button_blank_down.png" />
    i just checked and yeah the combat tracker is screwed up again for some reason. it WAS working the right way, but then there was an update last week so maybe that screwed something up on my end. i'll have to try and fix that again real soon.. i just fixed the other stuff but i wont upload yet, i want to fix that combat tracker, but i've gotta go to work first

ok, i HOPE and think i got all of that fixed now. please let me know.

snip
    noticed that the combat tracker wasn't functioning properly when "skip hidden actor" was turned on in the options. this has been fixed. sorry 'bout that!

Thread Information