STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 46 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by pendragon2009 View Post
    I think this is the effect you need https://www.alex4d.com/blogging/inte...037_source.gif

This font type is pretty similar to the original MU/TH/UR font https://fontsgeek.com/fonts/Berthold-City-Light-Regular. If you search through the site you'll find italics, etc.
    Ok I got those loaded in. Gm still has the old look.

Ive gotten the conditions to prevent stress loss. Ive got radiation set up with a permanent point slot, rolls damage upon gaining radiation and rolls a check when healing to see if the healed point is permanent. Gm has to manually adjust the permanent radiation points. You can roll radiation damage straight from the current number field if something happens.

Made the roll descriptions more consistent.

Still can’t figure out how I’m going to rig up initiative.

Need to rig up weapons and find out how to make it so they don’t always go in the inventory as unidentified.

Some minor issues.
    1. When I check the Stressed Button a failure message appears if the Stress Level is at 0, and once again when I uncheck it. This only happens the first time, after that it works fine.
    2. If I try to load a custom decal extension a message saying "Impossible to load base.xml" appears. If I deselect the extension and load the ruleset again then it works. After that I can load the custom decal extension and the ruleset works fine.

I've seen the ruleset with a simple black theme and the Weyland decal and it's not so cool as your theme but it's a bit less stressful for the eyes.

Some minor issues.
    1. When I check the Stressed Button a failure message appears if the Stress Level is at 0, and once again when I uncheck it. This only happens the first time, after that it works fine.
    2. If I try to load a custom decal extension a message saying "Impossible to load base.xml" appears. If I deselect the extension and load the ruleset again then it works. After that I can load the custom decal extension and the ruleset works fine.

I've seen the ruleset with a simple black theme and the Weyland decal and it's not so cool as your theme but it's a bit less stressful for the eyes.
    The extension for the decal probably doesn’t work because I think it has the curse of strand extension in there. If you want for now, you could unpack the pak file, go to AlienRPG/graphics/decal and put your new decal in with the same name as the one you want to replace.

Not sure what’s with the stressed button, maybe just an onInot() somewhere not toggling.

I might not be getting the same visual sensation as you where I’m a little colour blind, so I’m Not sure what is strenuous. Sorry.
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; September 9th, 2019 at 16:08. Reason: Maybe it’s just me, but I can’t read this post without being in edit mode O.o

During yesterday session we noticed that when you drag an item from the party sheet to the character sheet the purple color message in the chat is almost imposible to read. I don't know if it's just the color or the font too :S
    Last edited by JubiladosdeArkham; September 11th, 2019 at 10:33.

During yesterday session we noticed that when you drag an item from the party sheet to the character sheet the purple color message in the chat is almost imposible to read. I don't know if it's just the color or the font too :S
    found it and fixed it for you, as well as a couple issues i found with the combat tracker and health. the code looks a bit wonky, and i had to do some workarounds to get it to function the way i needed, so let me know if you find anything acting off in there. i was originally having an issue where dropping a new character into the combat tracker would make them have 0 health and the max for that being 0, also the "broken" announcement was happening too often, and the color change for health wasn't working the way i wanted.

Great job setting up the initiative in the combat tracker! And also for fixing the chat color. But I have bad news for you, as always I am here to drive you mad XD Sorry

- If I remember right initiative round goes from 1 to 10 and not from 10 to 1.
    - Have you thought how to set up the speed of the creatures in the CT. For the moment I add to creatures (for spped 2) and treat them as one,

Great job setting up the initiative in the combat tracker! And also for fixing the chat color. But I have bad news for you, as always I am here to drive you mad XD Sorry

- Have you thought how to set up the speed of the creatures in the CT. For the moment I add to creatures (for spped 2) and treat them as one,
    Yeah, the applysort is another beast to consider. For now, 1-10 is the same as 10-1.

I’m under the belief that adding two to the combat tracker is the only other way to do it, as even d&D5e ruleset doesn’t have anything for legendary actions and stuff.

The font is hard to read, if something more easy on the eyes can be used - great.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    The font is hard to read, if something more easy on the eyes can be used - great.
    Which font? What is your UI scale?

got the order fixed up! and i have a workaround for creatures with a speed higher than 1. use a PC sheet and put them in the combat tracker twice. at least just to keep track of health and initiative. you can drop more than one copy of a PC into the combat tracker and each iteration can use a different initiative order, but everything else on it is linked up. Thats the best i can do for now. Just about anything else is really going to screw up the NPC sheets and stuff.

so i would just make a pc sheet with the important stats like my NPC, drop that in the combat tracker twice, use the combat tracker as I normally would, and use the NPC sheet for the attacks and critical injuries.

Thread Information