Starfinder Playlist

LFP Rise of the Runelords

I am a new GM looking to run a game with new and experienced players alike. I have only been DMing for about 2 months for 5e and I thought i would try my hand at pathfinder as well

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: Pathfinder 1e

Time Zone: EST (UTC -4)
    Day of week and time: Friday at 7 PM EST
    If you are new we will meet before the start of the game because we already had a session zero but a couple of player left so we need some new people in the game.
    We are meeting weekly and play for 3 to 4 hours each time we meet. We are playing through a AP so this would be a long term commitment.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat: Honestly depends how the group decides to play the game
    Number of players in game and needed: 3/5
    Characters starting level will be level 1
    Character restrictions: yes

This is mainly a game for new players in pathfinder 1e but experienced players are welcomed as long they are ok with making there first characters core only but you can play any archetype that you want for that class.

Details of the game:
    This game is going to be running a through the Rise of the runelords AP that will take characters from 1 - 18 level. The story begins as the PCs are in the town of Sandpoint that is located on the lost cost of Varisia that is celebrating the grand opening of their cathedral while the celebration of the swallowtail festival is going on.

interested player here... pathfinder experienced...

This game is full so i would like this thread deleted please any Mods out there

Thread Information