FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG 2 Players LF Weeknight Game Tue or Wed CST US Time Zone Require 5E

FG License: Monthly licenses on standard and Unity KS backcer access.

Time Zone: 1 Mountain & 1 Central Time USA

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly players open to Tuesdays or Wednesdays 6PM CST to 10PM +/-

Term: Long term keep playing for a while, or just want to work through a module.

Voice: Discord/Hangouts/etc, etc

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E

Game System Experience: Old timers playing since ADD now playing D&D 5E with VTT.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Familiar, still learning in depth usage.

Character Type Preferred:
    (Rafael) I have no preference and can work to fill any perceived gaps.
    (Bryan) I have preferences... but I’m also willing to fill in any gaps in a group.

About us:
    (Rafael) I really enjoy a good balance of roleplay with adventure, 5E's backstory mechanic is a super motivator for both and I love working my storyline in to whatever realm we're in. I like to play in a game where we are rewarded for both monsters in the bag and how much we get in to being our character. I'm a joker but don't like to rat-hole the game.
    (Bryan) I enjoy a good balance of roleplay and adventure including combat. Character creation and back story are very important to me in working with the DM’s campaign setting. I’m a team player and encourage others input. The game to me is about having fun and being immersed in the setting.

I'm up for that if Wednesday will work for you. Sorry not very exp. in FG. but I've been playing since the red box set came out, had to wait for the hard bound books.
    In -7 time zone, Colorado.

Yes Luke, I DMed your father !!!
    Last edited by Paxx; August 17th, 2019 at 03:42. Reason: funny

Hellooo, is this off or what ? You might want to respond in kind when you get a response,....

Hi

Are you a DM? Are you offering a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Paxx View Post
    I'm up for that if Wednesday will work for you. Sorry not very exp. in FG. but I've been playing since the red box set came out, had to wait for the hard bound books.
    In -7 time zone, Colorado.

Yes Luke, I DMed your father !!!

Thread Information