5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: LFG - RPG Lover

LFG - RPG Lover

FG License: FG Ultimate
    Time Zone: GMT+1 - Dublin
    Day(s) of the week, frequency, and time: Every time after 6 PM (GMT+1 - Week Days) and all day long in the weekends.
    Term: Long term and modules.
    Voice: I have mic and webcam and I use to Stream the games that I DM.
    Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 2ed, DnD 5ed, CofC, actually, anything, I just love RPG.
    Game System Experience: I've been playing RPG since 12 years old. I start with Gurps, played D&D, AD&D, D&D3.5, Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, and loads of other minor systems.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've been DMing for 3 to 4 months.
    Character Type Preferred: I like to mix the RP and Combat for my characters. Any class, any race.
    About me: I'm an RPG lover and I've been away from the tables for about 2 to 3 years and then I heard about FG and I'm trying to get back to my gold ages of great fun with this marvelous game.

A game that I'm DMing for my Brasilian friends: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...o8nsG3U81y_zc3

Cheers, all!!!!
    Last edited by FerKenobi; August 16th, 2019 at 13:53.

I'm working on a Thursday campaign. I currently only have 2 (of 5). I'll warn you, however that it's an old-school campaign. Specifically, it's the 1999 25th Anniversary Dragonlance Chronicles, which means it will be in 2nd Edition. It's much more complex than 3rd Edition onward. It still uses the original D&D rules with primarily only the classes changing. Also, everyone doesn't advance at the same rate. Basically, the more powerful the class, the slower the advancement. When the fighter and mage are both 5th level, the Fighter is almost usesless. Also, it uses pre-gens, the primary characters from the original books (which were based on the modules that eventually became the books).
    PM me, if you're interested.

Thread Information