DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Occupation Skill Points

Hi,

I'm assuming I've overlooked some rule within FG or CofC but I've searched the forum and I can't find this referred to - When FG is determining the amount of Occupation Skill points a character should have it seems to be calculating them as less than what it should be

For instance many Occupations have Edu x 4 as their tally for Skill points but I'm noticing if a character has an EDU of 60 for instance, as far as I can see, their Occupational Skill Points should be 240 but I'm finding that FG is calculating it at 220 (or thereabouts). Should it be doing this? Some of the occupations have their second Attribute blank if it includes a choice (such as Athlete) but even when I input an Attribute to these black fields I still get a lower number than I expect for Occupational Skill points

Also can I ask, Personal Skill points are calculated at INT x 2 but this doesn't seem to be pre-populating when we create a character, is this something we just enter manually?

I'm at work just now so can't attach screenshots but can attach them tonight when I get home if necessary

Blog Entries
    Hey Vincent did you follow the character creation steps? There is a link in the setup menu. I have to rotate it as Ian added a new feature this week that simplified one step.

Thanks Damned, currently I'm using the Character Creation Table to roll up all the attributes and take it from there but I'll have a look in set-up tonight, cheers

Occupation Skill Points are not being calculated correctly - 4 different PCs all show miscalculated Occupation Skill Points (Edu x4 or Edu x 2 + Attribute x 2) by -20 to -30. Personal Skills (Int x2) seem to be ok but these have to be entered manually.

Blog Entries
    Please check your Credit Rating.
    FG will automatically assign the minimum occupation points required for the credit rating for your occupation.

Yup - that was it, thanks d.

Damned, you're a damned genius, thank you

Thread Information