5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 2 Players currently - Weekend Game Friday, Saturday or Sunday PDT - D&D 5E!!

FG License: Standard
    Time Zone: PDT
    Day(s) of the week, frequency, and time: Looking for Friday evenings, any time Saturday or afternoons on Sunday! Would prefer every week if available!
    Term: Long term! We want to keep playing for a while and create a potentially long-running group!
    Voice: YES! Likely Discord! Also ok with Video~
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: We both have less than a year's experience with D&D...
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: We used fantasy grounds for our last campaign (My first campaign) so honestly- not much but very willing to put in the work to learn!

About us and what we are looking for:
    HI! My partner and I (26 M/F)are looking for a group of 4 players to join us in a campaign- now first things first- we are new to D&D but very eager to learn and participate! We do not have a DM or even a campaign and frankly, I had trouble navigating the forums on this site so I decided to try my luck by posting! We are looking for a weekend game as we both work during the week, so Saturdays work best but we are open to discussing Friday evening or Sundays (time will vary)~! This would preferably be a weekly group or maybe even twice a week if you are up to it!
    We are (somewhat) familiar with 5E and have all the rule books for reference but really want to get a group together to delve into the world of D&D!

Thanks!
    C&J

Hey, Im actually looking for a couple people to join. We plan on running Lost Mine of Phandelver for a little then transition into something else. (Avernus when that comes out??) Pm me if you are still interested.

hey me and my cuz are pretty new to the game and looking for a group to join so we can get our feet wet, any room for two more?

Thread Information