Effect for setting Strength

Good day!

In my Savage Rifts game, the various Power Armors have the ability to set a user's strength to a set number, such as d12+1. Is there an effect that one can apply to the armor that when equipped will change the user's strength to the set number (in this case d12+1)?

Thanks,

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)
    FG Community Developer:
    [Available]Millennium Knights, Savage Suzerain [In Progress]Several Others [Personal Use]Savage Rifts

Currently running:
    AD&D 2e - Temple of Elemental Evil

In planning:
    Way too many games!

Timezone:
    Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Try putting this in the armor item card in the blank field immediately under the "Availability" area:

[Strength = 5d, Strength +1]

For attributes the dice are numbered (i.e. 1d = a d4, 2d = a d6, and so on...)
    Last edited by YamaShintaku; August 16th, 2019 at 14:16. Reason: adjust the location of parameters

Thanks...I'll give that a try as soon as I get home!

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)
    FG Community Developer:
    [Available]Millennium Knights, Savage Suzerain [In Progress]Several Others [Personal Use]Savage Rifts

Currently running:

In planning:
    Way too many games!

Timezone:

Didn't seem to work, sadly.

GBFF
    FG Community Developer:

Currently running:

In planning:
    Way too many games!

Timezone:

I tried that, [Strength = d12+1], [Strength=d12+1]. [Pace +2] doesn't seem to work, but [Toughness +4] does. Strange.

GBFF
    FG Community Developer:

Currently running:

In planning:
    Way too many games!

Timezone:

OK...so I can get the die up to d12, but the +1 is eluding me...my combined effect is [Toughness +4, Pace +2, Strength = 5d] currently. I've tried 5d+1 and that just grants me d12 (as does 5d), trying [Strength =5d, Strength +1] nets me a +1 modifier to the roll (so d12 +1 if the trait die is higher, or d6 +1 if the wild die is higher). Still working it out.

Thanks for your help so far!!!!

GBFF
    FG Community Developer:

Currently running:

In planning:
    Way too many games!

Timezone:

Effects doesn't support complex values. Because of this you can only define traits with integers that represent "dice step", ie.
    Code:
    1d = d4
    2d = d6
    3d = d8
    4d = d10
    5d = d12
    6d = d12+1
    7d = d12+2
    etc.
    In your case it should be [Strength = 6d] which becomes Strength d12+1.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Enhance your core Savage Worlds ruleset with SW Enhancement Extensions, get more to savage!
    Want to create SW NPCs quickly? Use SW NPC Maker extension!
    Want to prove your dices are cursed or blessed? Try out SW Roll Statistics

Thanks Ikael!

GBFF
    FG Community Developer:

Currently running:

In planning:
    Way too many games!

Timezone:

Thread Information