FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: InterFace Zero

InterFace Zero

I was just curious to see how much interest there is in the S.W. community for this setting? I know it is currently slatted to get updated, but was hoping to generate some discussion's on the genre.

I'm kinda new (started in February) to Savage Worlds, but immediately started looking for futuristic and cyber punk(ish) settings and went ape sh*t when I found Interface Zero. Then I saw that I had just missed the Kickstarter for 3.0 SWADE version. Fortunately, I was able to do the late backer thingy and my life has resumed normalcy. Since my crew is all over the US and we love Fantasy Grounds, an IZ3.0 would be incredible!!! I would buy it instantly!

I'd love to play IZ 3.0 as well! I could likely convert it to FG if my time were more free.

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

I'll get IZ 3.0 done when it comes, hopefully will be less painful than IZ 2.0, that nearly killed me, but the conversion tools exist now so should be able to do it less painfully this time...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    I'll get IZ 3.0 done when it comes, hopefully will be less painful than IZ 2.0, that nearly killed me, but the conversion tools exist now so should be able to do it less painfully this time...
    Yay!

Excellent!!

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Fantastic!

I'd also buy it if only to support the type of product I would like to see.

I have all the IZ2 stuff here on FG but am holding out for IZ3. I backed the kickstarter and my group is wanting to try it after our Cthulhu campaign. I really hope IZ3 gets the love here.

My group plays it, and is looking forward to IZ3.0.

Thread Information