Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

This thread is not good for my wallet...

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    This thread is detrimental to my wallet...
    I know!

STOP IT!!!!!

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Please be aware map addiction is a real problem among GMs.
    Tuesday afternoon in the Basement of the Small Temple on Limping Orc Road, there are Meetings of Map Addicts Anonymous.
    Coffee, Donuts, and Mead will be provided.

Warning Belief in a Higher Power is one of the steps, but the Higher Power is not specified. That means all those followers of
    Lawful Good Deities are just going to have to suck it up and be civil to all those who follow Chaotic Evil. That goes for all the
    other alignments too!.. You might just find out over donuts that you have more in common and support than you think.

If you are looking at that beautiful map in the store... and start slipping CALL Your Sponsor(either he will stop you or at least there will be two of you
    buying the map)

Remember One Gaming Prep at a time...

BTW on Saturday's Afternoons, there is a small swapmeet in the Courtyard of that Temple,
    perfect for disposing of unwanted looted pillage
    Last edited by chumbly; August 18th, 2019 at 21:01.

Thread Information