STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    There already is a Study Period element on the Skills tab.
    There is? I am not seeing it then. (screenshot attached)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsSoNoc View Post
    It is at the bottom of the page - but I think its an option the GM has to turn on.

Xargun

see attached

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 7.33.53 AM.png

Got it...

For everyone else asking: In the Options popup, under the House Rules section, below "Allow Heavy Weapons over 100kg in Inventory", you will find the toggle for "Show Study Period on Skills Tab"

Thank-you everyone for pointing me in the right direction.

Following this thread to keep updated!

In the Central Supply Catalogue, under the entry, "Fusion Still" in the item description the word 'still' is consistently misspelt as 'stile'.

In the Central Supply Catalogue, under the entry, "Fusion Still" in the item description the word 'still' is consistently misspelt as 'stile'.
    That is an error from the published book, which is why it is probably in the module too. I cannot verify at the moment if it is, or isn't in the module, but I assume it likely is.

The good news is that MadBeardMan has a direct link with Mongoose so it can get reported. Either way it can probably be fixed in the module regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    That is an error from the published book, which is why it is probably in the module too. I cannot verify at the moment if it is, or isn't in the module, but I assume it likely is.

The good news is that MadBeardMan has a direct link with Mongoose so it can get reported. Either way, it can probably be fixed in the module regardless.
    Thank you, I had presumed something like that had occurred. I don't own any physical books, so... Anyway, I presume that there's an opening for the proofreading/editors position at Mongoose?

hey dude hope you all godd not been on the forum in a while been to busy runing games thx for the new modules aliens and rift any news on traveller element class cruiser as my guys are not far of doing a starwars on to a destroyer hahaha :-) hope your keeping well thx again

Thread Information