FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    It's a longshot, but you can try reaching out to one of the Villes or Tero, the original devs and see if they kept the records. They've been absent from teh forums for a bit, I think, but perhaps you can figure out something on social media?

Those guys haven't responded since 2011, and they didn't have any other records.

You can reach out to [email protected] to look up old third party orders (such as DriveThruRPG). You'll probably need the original email address you used to locate; or an email with the order ID from DriveThruRPG.

If it was a physical purchase (such as Gencon disk, i.e. sold prior to Doug and I taking over), we don't have any way to look those up.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Those guys haven't responded since 2011, and they didn't have any other records.

You can reach out to [email protected] to look up old third party orders (such as DriveThruRPG). You'll probably need the original email address you used to locate; or an email with the order ID from DriveThruRPG.

If it was a physical purchase (such as Gencon disk, i.e. sold prior to Doug and I taking over), we don't have any way to look those up.

Regards,
    JPG
    Cheers - we'll try it again. I can't access the email (it's been so long since i used it, I remember NONE of the details on the account...two divorces and a move across the pond does that I guess )

Thanks all - hopefully I get this sorted out...I do miss FG
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

I have physical copies of my license keys, I feel your pain. I copied them into a message to Doug here on the forums so I could never lose them (unless the forums blow up).

If all else falls through I would not mind putting a few dollars into a Jurassic Park fund for resurrecting Dinos.

-Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberoten View Post
    If all else falls through I would not mind putting a few dollars into a Jurassic Park fund for resurrecting Dinos.

-Obe
    Hehe - it almost feels like I never left

I'll be doing more things offline for a bit, but I think I can get what I need sorted once I'm back from my X Wing duties in Poland next week
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thread Information