FG Spreadshirt Swag

Errors in Spell Law?

So, I've just been creating a NPC for my campaign and have noticed some errors in the Seer Spell Lists when adding to the character sheet. I don't think I've done anything wrong, but would appreciate if someone could check and confirm.

Seer Base List - True Perception - Text in description shows "Finding I" instead of "Minor Finding"
    Seer Base list - Past Visions - No text description for L9 "Vision Behind III" and L10 "Delving"

Images attached

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

Lots of errors throughout, confirmed.

Mainly seen for spell ranges, usually.

Quote Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
    So, I've just been creating a NPC for my campaign and have noticed some errors in the Seer Spell Lists when adding to the character sheet. I don't think I've done anything wrong, but would appreciate if someone could check and confirm.

Seer Base List - True Perception - Text in description shows "Finding I" instead of "Minor Finding"
    Seer Base list - Past Visions - No text description for L9 "Vision Behind III" and L10 "Delving"

Images attached

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Majyk View Post

I might just edit the SpellLaw.mod file...

I don't think many people would have generated a Seer character... so prob not really an issue.
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

Thanks for pointing the issues out. I try to correct them as I notice them so please let me know if you see any issues and I can update the module so it gets pushed out to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Majyk View Post

I didn't create the original modules but I try to fix any issues that I notice. Can you provide me some details so I can get them resolved?

These have been fixed and are in the Test channel right now. They should be pushed with the regular Tuesday updates to the Live channel. Please let me know if you find anything else.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Thread Information