DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Perhaps on the way back

Hey all! It's certainly been a while...so long in fact that I can no longer find my license keys from prior to 2010 (way back in time to the original FG).

Anyhow, just wondering what the support for the Narrative Dice system is like here? I'd been looking at Roll20, but I'm not crazy about how Genesys works there.

Looking forward to making my way potentially back into the fold

Cheers all!

Br

Vince
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Welcome back Vince - you running any Shaintar in the near future?

Go to the store page and click on the store drop down at the top right and then on purchase history. Click on the date of purchase to find your key.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Go to the store page and click on the store drop down at the top right and then on purchase history. Click on the date of purchase to find your key.
    If I'd purchased it from the store...and I've tried all the normal routes. Licence was bought way back in at least 2009 I think, and I don't have access to the email account from that time (though now found what said address could have been)...

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    Welcome back Vince - you running any Shaintar in the near future?
    Now dang that's a face from the past

Don't know about Shaintar. I am working on stuff for Genesys now mostly though (hence the inquiry)...could maybe run some Savage Worlds though, but not played with the new rules as yet. Savage Worlds brings back many many fond memories of working on those ruleset conversions back in the day
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Blog Entries
    Email to [email protected] with as much info as you can put together...
    Welcome back. Have a look at the Star Wars Edge of the Empire ruleset and the Genesys extension for it.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Email to [email protected] with as much info as you can put together...
    Welcome back. Have a look at the Star Wars Edge of the Empire ruleset and the Genesys extension for it.
    Cheers damned - sadly tried that and they couldn't help. It was from way before the current team took over the system.
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

See if you purchased it from drivethrurpg, if you can access that account. It's where I got my original license from, and it was a popular option back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellock View Post
    See if you purchased it from drivethrurpg, if you can access that account. It's where I got my original license from, and it was a popular option back then.
    I did - and no luck there either

Gonna see if I can access the old email somehow...an account not been used in 15yrs
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Welcome back Kalan.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Thread Information