FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: Data Breach

My comment still stands and I know your company and smiteworks isn't doing anything to help the matters at hand but the bare min. Thanks guys You all need to stop making excuses (waaah I only got 10 employees). You can close this thread because every time ya post some stupid nonsense I will come back here and comment. In addition, telling me to disconnect from the net..wow good on you brother and very professional. Glad the mods here are telling me to stop using the product they are representing. Good business plan hahahahaha. Thanks for taking the time to dodge my questions, attack my comments, and telling me to unplug from the net. I am so glad I purchased almost 3 grand worth of content from smiteworks or to be used with your software. Can't wait for a VTT that actually has support in place comes out. I for one will be jumping ship from this.

Quote Originally Posted by bukkyo View Post
    In addition, telling me to disconnect from the net..wow good on you brother and very professional. Glad the mods here are telling me to stop using the product they are representing. Good business plan hahahahaha. Thanks for taking the time to dodge my questions, attack my comments, and telling me to unplug from the net.
    Reading comprehension and context went out the window there, didn't they. Just like a lot of what you're saying in this thread. Enjoy your little bubble of virtual unreality, I'm sure it's amazing!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you want that info, become a investor. Contact Doug.

Quote Originally Posted by bukkyo View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to dodge my questions...
    Your main question was already answered - see the post I linked you to, and others further stated that you're lucky to get that amount of information - the more security information a company gives out the more potential hackers know!

You weren't happy with the more than the norm details provided, so you relied on a public forum to demand further information and then go on about unrealistic far over the horizon planning.

I suggest that if you want a detailed answer from Smiteworks, that you don't go on and on in a public forum and send them an email at [email protected] instead of complaining about responses from the general public. I think you're just looking for a soap box to stand on...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. I think it has run its course.

We have already provided via the previously provided link what we are comfortable with sharing as a company.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post426411

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information