DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I'd like to swipe that spot. Can bring envoy or mystic depending on what you need.

Alright, with that all spots filled again.

PCs I'm aware of:

Cao level 6 soldier

Kang level 6 (?) operative

Tash level 6 technomancer

[No 8th level pregen]

Even though it looks like high subtier, I might still play my 7th level envoy, so if it happens to get dangerous combat-wise you'll have some help. I'llmake up mymind about that.

Also, for those who haven't seen it yet: I will offer a scenario for low levels on Sunday: game discussion link
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I think I can guess the race...

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    I can bring a 7th level operative
    I was wrong - I did an audit of my logs and messed up on one of my GM credits. Must have gone through too quickly and applied 2 in the XP section in addition to the fame. Net result is Im off by 1 xp on my log and therefore did NOT level up. So looks like I am bringing a level 6. Assuming he survives, he will be level 7 after this scenario.

I suppose even though I'll miss out on a few credits, I'll go in all-six and help you guys with my 7th level envoy. I'm sure this is gonna be drift.
    (anyone who doesn't get what race the character is at this point probably hasn't played a certain module :P )
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

The server is up.

As Malkavian_Andi is running SFS #1-32: Acts of Association SUN August 25th @ 4 PM GMT , I might run another higher tier next week.

Chronicle drafts sent.

With Malkavian_Andi running SFS #1-32: Acts of Association on SUN August 25th @ 4 PM GMT and aellongm running SFS #1-01: The Commencement on THU August 22nd @ 6 PM GMT (both repeatable tier 1-4), I might run #1-26 Truth of the Seeker (tier 3-6) next week.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    (both repeatable tier 1-4)
    The Commencement is only Tier 1-2, actually.
    Anyway, to all who will play Truth of the Seeker, have fun, but don't take it too lightly. It has some mean combats.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information