DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Terrorformer: sequel to Squareware (Kickstarter)

Hi Just here to share news about the upcoming release of TERRORFORMER: which can create endless terrifying horrors and monsters in a single click within Fantasy Grounds.

Q: What is it?
    A: TERRORFORMER is like a Digital Necronomicon* / Random Generator - that takes advantage of the tools and tables within Fantasy Grounds, a popular software program for Virtual Table Top - to produce unlimited pre-named, pre-statted and fully detailed Monsters for D&D5e and Pathfinder. If you're familiar with my ultimate DM tool 'Squareware' - it works on a similar principle to provide a staggering array of everything you need for unique monster NPCs with a visual matrix to make it easy to find what you're looking for.

promo2.jpg

You can see a preview of the Kickstarter here: including a sample video and I'm hoping to take it live later this week to seek funding to further develop it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=b8b32e36
    Last edited by gtw2017; August 13th, 2019 at 04:07.
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

I think you need to fix that video. the white noise is so loud i turned it off.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Yes I know - it's awful - I'm working on that now Sorry - It made me jump when I played it. I thought I HAD removed the sound file from it - but no apparently not. Thanks for the feedback - launching later today.

TERRORFORMER: Sequel to SquareWare is now live on Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...s-in-one-click

I am also pleased to announce that I am finally offering a PATHFINDER version of SquareWare as an add-on.

(The Video was fixed before launch)

Im at work and cant watch the video; Does this spit out monsters that are already coded for use, or just a block of monster stats that the DM then needs to put into an NPC block?

The second one timdog, but I am going to cancel the project on KS and release it at a later date just as a module within FG. Thanks everyone for your interest and support - regrettably I don't think it is going to make it.

Hi Everyone - last few days of the Terrorformer Kickstarter where you can pledge for my attempt at the ultimate monster maker for RPG games in Fantasy Grounds for 5ednd and Pathfinder 1 - and you can also pick up or pledge for SquareWare, my previously funded super-table for DM's, in 5ednd or Pathfinder 1 also.

Episode 81 takes a closer look at the Terrorformer prototype with Rob2e.

TERRORFORMER KICKSTARTER:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...s-in-one-click

All Things Fantasy Grounds - Episode 81: TERRORFORMER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5jBwKSGfGk&app=desktop

Halfway there so far. Thanks for your support!

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Hi We gave it a decent go - and let it run its course, but unfortunately despite your greatly appreciated support and attempts to rally the troops everyone - we haven't made it to the finish line this time.

What does this mean? It means Terrorformer and Squareware for Pathfinder are likely not to eventuate any time soon as there is simply a lack of interest to make it viable. However, I will continue where I can and when I can to develop a release of Terrorformer for 5eDnD and release it into the Fantasy Grounds store in the not-too-distant future.

It is unlikely that I will continue attempt to fund Fantasy Grounds-based tool projects on Kickstarter as several have now failed to meet even the base goal. However, I love Fantasy Grounds, I think it is greatly under-rated as a VTT platform having used it extensively not just to enhance DM tools - but also as a DM and a player and I will continue to develop tools that I feel shorten the burdens on the DM and innovate things that help player immersion - and where/if I can, develop and release the other projects that did not fund here. But - I will not be developing Pathfinder editions, and will be sticking to the 5e Ruleset for these soft releases. In the not too distant future I will be starting to release my own adventure modules (of which I have already completed 3 of 5 one-shots) that will begin to combine my tools, tokens, maps and story-telling into a new world and set of adventures within 5e - called 'Geas'.

Massive thanks to Laerun, LadyShel, Bunny and all at Fantasy Grounds College for your warm encouragement and friendship, All my friends and supporters at Fantasy Grounds forums, Doug at Smiteworks for permission to give this a go, Rob2e for hosting me on his show 'All Things Fantasy Grounds' (again) (and which is a fantastic series folks), to all my wonderful backers for your moral/financial support and encouragement - and to Kickstarter for making it possible to at least have the dream.

For now - Kickstarter will be used for my mapping projects only. Of which many are coming...

Kind Regards,

Thread Information