DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    my server will be available in about 20 minutes

server details are in the calendar entry

Just checked the calendar, can't see any server alias.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

you need to click on "technical info" on the bottom right.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Nvm, beaten by the Malkavian ninja o_O
    Last edited by PoohPuss; August 13th, 2019 at 17:27.

Yeah. Darn obfuscate. Never see em coming

Thanks for the game, was really interesting.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Hello,

I'd be really interested in joining you. I played a bit of the playtest but haven't looked at the final product, nor do I have any experience with the Pathfinder society. I live in the U.S. which makes the time perfect for me. Would I need anything besides the rulebook and a full license key?

Society games are one-shots, so this particular game is already over. You can however find the next game here.

Games are usually announced here, so I would suggest subscribing to that thread (please do not post in that thread however).

Quote Originally Posted by JadeKraken View Post
    Hello,

I'd be really interested in joining you. I played a bit of the playtest but haven't looked at the final product, nor do I have any experience with the Pathfinder society. I live in the U.S. which makes the time perfect for me. Would I need anything besides the rulebook and a full license key?
    Make an account at https://paizo.com and check out Pathfinder Society there for the rules and concept. It's free, but there is a bit to read to understand the differences, additional rules and -requirements.

In short, you:
    1. Registrer for Pathfinder Society worldwide, and get a player-number you need for the game. The application at the site is as far as I remember not instant so it's good to do that without delay.
    2. You register characters you want to play there and fill out some required info for each of them once you've made them. I'm not aware of any limit to how many you can make.
    3. Your characters individually choose one of six Pathfinder factions to join at game-start. It's not essential to know their merits right off the bat as you can join several of them as the game progresses, but it does matter in the long run. Regardless, you do have to make the choice for the character to be eligible for play, even if you don't yet know what benefits they afford you in the long run.
    4. Your characters individually distribute networking-points between 3 elite adventurer-schools the PFS gives you free access to as part of your membership. They offer you 2 free consumable magical items per session (or at least I think it's per session). Further they offer your characters individually a free Lore Skill, and a Skill Feat at level 5. All according to how you spend your networking points between them.
    5. Human characters get an extra language based on their home region and ethnicity. It's limited to a language that is appropriate for your ethnicity, home region or culture.
    Edit: 6. There are a few special rules of conduct at the (digital) table during PFS-games.

I can warmly recommend the Pathfinder Society here on FG. I had my first session with them (and PFS in general) the other day, and it was stellar.
    Last edited by PoohPuss; August 15th, 2019 at 11:50.

Thread Information