Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Later date also works for me.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    We've finally got the website working - that was a major mission.

As we're 5 weeks away from the original date, we're thinking of pushing it back for this year to November 8th-10th. I know this is one week before Aethercon, I don't know how much cross over we get (people playing in both) but we've never really had any overlap between the two.
    Either date works for me. When will you know the date changed for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    When will you know the date changed for sure?
    Unless there's a big clamouring to keep the old date in the next 24 hours, we've pretty much decided already.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I probably will be in a hotel room at that time but as the original date also had some issues for me, it doesn't really matter anyway in the grand picture.

New dates confirmed for Friday November 8th to Sunday November 10th.

You should be able to enter your GM events now. Please let us know if there are any issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    New dates confirmed for Friday November 8th to Sunday November 10th.
    Please let us know if there are any issue.
    The FG-con website still lists the old dates.
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

New dates work great for me! I'm on Staycation then.
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    This give me plenty of time to light a fire under, er I mean, help the team at Savage Mojo prep their entries.

Blog Entries
    I know I will be running some things. Last con Bill webb from Frog God Games dropped by to say hello while I was running Rappan Athuk.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    If I get my Knight Hawks rule set I will run and stream a session or two of that. Not sure how all that will go as it's aboard game, but should be something new,

I will probably also run something 5E just for fun!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information