DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    I'll be running a couple sessions of Dungeon World, one Friday evening and one Sunday afternoon (CST). I'm also thinking of doing a sesh of Apocalypse World on Saturday but I need to work a couple things out first.
    Great! Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    I'll be running a couple sessions of Dungeon World, one Friday evening and one Sunday afternoon (CST). I'm also thinking of doing a sesh of Apocalypse World on Saturday but I need to work a couple things out first.
    Good stuff! wndrngdru’s games are well run—I can personally vouch for it. Worth trying out Powered By the Apocalypse games.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    I can't offer the level of detail some of you have all ready covered, but Savage Mojo has set up a channel for their GM's to coordinate for this coming FG-Con. Through the summer they have released 7 new jumpstarts for the upcoming MR23 Realms materials, and the goal is to run each of them.
    What I have so far, and this is still tentative;
    Fae Lands, Miles Kantir will GM sometime Friday USA Pacific time. Austeria, Gunbunny, Saturday afternoon USA eastern time. Wilderlands and Untamed Empires, GMClyde, sometime Saturday or Sunday, USA Pacific time.For myself I'll be running Gatherall and Dungeonlands, my times are less definite, though one would be Sunday morning USA time, the other either Friday or Saturday evening, US Eastern time. We don't have a GM who has committed to the Shaintar jumpstart yet, but we expect to.
    Savage Mojo also offers any support required for new GM's in the Suzerain Continuum, and some free stuff in the way of perks for those who join us on the Savage Mojo Discord channel looking for help. More details will be forth coming as our planning progresses. Nor are GM's running Suzerain limited to the 7 jump starts, Savage Mojo will back any GM running any Suzerain material.
    Last edited by Ellspeth; September 12th, 2019 at 11:34.

I'll be running a Deadlands - Noir mystery/adventure on Friday evening 8 Nov (US time). I'll be running the A face by any other name adventure.

We now have 14 events submitted by GMs, with a nice range of systems: The One Ring, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Pathfinder 2, D&D 5E, Fiasco, Dungeon World...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Nice! There’s room for more, of course. C’mon, other GMs—jump in the pool, the water’s fine!

PS As I don’t use Facebook for gaming, my social media advertising for FG-Con has fallen off since Google+ went away. Suggestions as to where other good fishing holes are?

Nevermind, I won't be running anything.
    Last edited by goodmanje; September 28th, 2019 at 03:11.

Ill put something together for Pathfinder and Starfinder.

Hey Trenloe, front page of the fg-con.com website still lists player sign up date as 9/13/19, not the updated date of 10/11/19.

Quote Originally Posted by devilspork View Post
    Hey Trenloe, front page of the fg-con.com website still lists player sign up date as 9/13/19, not the updated date of 10/11/19.
    Thanks for the heads-up - I've made the change. Please let us know if there's anything else incorrect.

Thread Information