DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    Many thanks!

You know, in my mad push to get this beast done, I realized I never put in the prestige classes. Would that be something anyone would be interested in having added to this module? It would mean adding about 120ish more classes to this beast. Or should I put it in a different module?
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Blog Entries
    Ooh, tough call... I think in this one though. If you had broken this out then it would make sense, but I thia case since everything se is I one module, I would keep it all in one.

Thanks again!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    You know, in my mad push to get this beast done, I realized I never put in the prestige classes. Would that be something anyone would be interested in having added to this module? It would mean adding about 120ish more classes to this beast. Or should I put it in a different module?
    I mean - if you are going to do it I'll eat it up - as it is - between this and the ultimate equipment mod the game feels less 'oh I need to enter another thing' and more 'lets play'

This throws errors in unity - the issue is the use of & within the license file - the solution is to either remove all the instances of & (there are 8 of them) or replace them with the html for &. (&amp

Yeah.. could not find the 8th &, only ended up removing 7 of them. Uploaded the Unity compliant file.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Thanks.
    Last edited by Morquendel; March 16th, 2020 at 10:44. Reason: .

Excellent work on this, thank you!

I have a question though. You say it's better to access them via sidebar shields. Which I have discovered, yes, it does take a very long time to do anything with it via the Library. My question is how do I add the Class and Special Ability shields to the sidebar? I'm a n00b to FG, and all I'm finding is people discussing how to code in new ones. I'm hoping it's a bit easier than that?

Edit: Nevermind, found it! (Now to see if I can figure out how to add Bomb Special Ability to the Alchemist....)
    Last edited by Kamicosmos; March 24th, 2020 at 03:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamicosmos View Post
    Excellent work on this, thank you!

I have a question though. You say it's better to access them via sidebar shields. Which I have discovered, yes, it does take a very long time to do anything with it via the Library. My question is how do I add the Class and Special Ability shields to the sidebar? I'm a n00b to FG, and all I'm finding is people discussing how to code in new ones. I'm hoping it's a bit easier than that?
    When you click on library - at the top of that 'window' you will see a bunch of items with checkboxes - those items checked - are what show up on your right hand bar - just check the class and special ability boxes to add them to your sidebar.

Thread Information