DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last
    Dont know if I'm doing something wrong, however I've noticed if I pick the base Wizard for example, all spell slots etc are automatically calculated correctly, however if I were to choose Exploiter Wizard for example, I have to manually input the amount of spell slots the character has. Is this an issue going into FGU?

Second that, and for Slayer (Cutthroat) there´s the whole MAIN Tab content missing, only OTHER Tab is filled

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldEXP View Post
    Dont know if I'm doing something wrong, however I've noticed if I pick the base Wizard for example, all spell slots etc are automatically calculated correctly, however if I were to choose Exploiter Wizard for example, I have to manually input the amount of spell slots the character has. Is this an issue going into FGU?
    This is due to automation built into FG. There is a script in the manager_char.lua that specifically calls out CLASS_NAME_WIZARD. This variable is defined in this script as "Wizard". So as the automation looks at the class name, if it sees the specific name of "Wizard", the script will execute and place the pre-programed set of spell slots into the actions tab. Since this class name is "Wizard (Exploiter Wizard)" this does not match anything in the script and therefore does not automatically add the spell slots. If you wanted to the ease of drag and drop for the spell lists, make a copy of the "Wizard (Exploiter Wizard)" class, edit the name of it and remove the " (Exploiter Wizard)" section of it. When you drag and drop that specific class from that point on, it will add the default spell slots. As an aside, this script is also the reason why if you are using the Herolab to FG converter, your spells for any spellcasting class with an archetype will not show up. Once you edit the full archetype class name to the original class, everything will populate properly.

Changing the script to accommodate every single different archetype was well beyond the scope of this module. Add to the fact, I do not want know if this is possible without a crapton of code to change the script to allow it and I do not wish that if-then-else script upon anyone.

I will make a note of the limitation in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    Second that, and for Slayer (Cutthroat) there´s the whole MAIN Tab content missing, only OTHER Tab is filled
    I will get this corrected and updated.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    This is due to automation built into FG. There is a script in the manager_char.lua that specifically calls out CLASS_NAME_WIZARD. This variable is defined in this script as "Wizard". So as the automation looks at the class name, if it sees the specific name of "Wizard", the script will execute and place the pre-programed set of spell slots into the actions tab. Since this class name is "Wizard (Exploiter Wizard)" this does not match anything in the script and therefore does not automatically add the spell slots. If you wanted to the ease of drag and drop for the spell lists, make a copy of the "Wizard (Exploiter Wizard)" class, edit the name of it and remove the " (Exploiter Wizard)" section of it. When you drag and drop that specific class from that point on, it will add the default spell slots. As an aside, this script is also the reason why if you are using the Herolab to FG converter, your spells for any spellcasting class with an archetype will not show up. Once you edit the full archetype class name to the original class, everything will populate properly.

Changing the script to accommodate every single different archetype was well beyond the scope of this module. Add to the fact, I do not want know if this is possible without a crapton of code to change the script to allow it and I do not wish that if-then-else script upon anyone.

I will make a note of the limitation in the first post.

I will get this corrected and updated.
    No worries, however is everything else still calculated correctly? (Saves, BAB etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldEXP View Post
    No worries, however is everything else still calculated correctly? (Saves, BAB etc.)
    Yes. Those values are handled by different code and will apply properly.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

I found a very minor text error.

Alchemist Discovery - Stink bomb

Text reads

"The effects of the smoke created by an alchemist's bomb can duplicate the effects of fog cloud"

It should read

"The effects of the smoke created by an alchemist’s bomb can duplicate the effects of stinking cloud instead of fog cloud"

Any chance this could get put up on Forge? This is one of the Only non forge Ext/Mods I use and I would love to just depend on forge if I want to clear my ext/mod/vault folders.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Ignore - User error
    Last edited by Morenu; October 2nd, 2022 at 17:49.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Also, the module does not seem to be loading any longer for me. Can anyone verify that this should still load in current Fantasy Grounds version?
    I will look into this, but it appears to load fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Any chance this could get put up on Forge? This is one of the Only non forge Ext/Mods I use and I would love to just depend on forge if I want to clear my ext/mod/vault folders.
    Yes, that has been on my todo list for a while now. I had submitted it to the Forge at one point, but completely forgot about it as I have been busy. Found out I forgot to add the community use statement to my description. Hopefully they will approve it and I will update the first post once it does.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Thanks! And it seems I have two old fantasy ground folders and one of my links was pointing at it, so I was placing it in the wrong spot. As I said user error

Thread Information