DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Class and Archetype Module

Greetings,

Attached to this post is all the classes and archetypes that are currently in PF 1e in a drag and drop state. This should allow a player to simply find the class (and archetype) they want and drop it on their character without problems. Along with the drag and drop classes are all the special abilities that go along with those classes, also drag and drop capable. This module is complete with 1,541 classes and 5,067 special abilities. I have not created any effects for any of the abilities.

Please note, this is a VERY data intensive module, as such, there actually is a 10-15 second load time when the module is initially activated and when you click on the "Class" or "Special Ability" in the library screen. During these load times, FG will hang, but the program will come back after the load. I highly recommend that you do not access the class data from the library and instead, use the Class/Special Ability shields on the right of the screen.

All classes in the Class shield are grouped for easy of access. This module ONLY has single archetypes built. It is well beyond my scope to even attempt to create combinations of archetypes within a single class.

The same goes for the Special Abilities shield. All class abilities can be searched for or filtered for easy access.

Please note: Any spellcasting classes (aside from base classes (wizard, cleric, etcetera)) will not have their spell slots and automatically setup by default. This is due to inherent automation done by FG. See this post for more details.

Any questions, let me know.

Now on the forge: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/738/view
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Blahness98; October 3rd, 2022 at 22:55. Reason: Updating status
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Changelog

8/9/2019 - Uploaded initial mod file with several classes. Took a break to recharge after lots of solid entering.
    1/21/2020 - Found some time to upload a new .mod that includes the Skald. Started progress on the Slayer.
    1/23/2020 - Completed the Slayer, progressing to the Sorcerer. Will upload a new .mod when Sorcerer is completed.
    1/24/2020 - Completed the Sorcerer, backtracking to Rogue. Have all the talents and other fun abilities built. Progressing on to building the classes.
    1/26/2020 - Completed the Chained Rogue. Planning on starting the chained rogue.
    1/28/2020 - Completed unchained Rogue and moving on to the Spiritualist. Surprisingly, the archetypes for Spiritualist take more time to create than the rogue ones.. Unfortunately, I think I may have to add in Eidolons and Phantoms which will add even more to this already data large file..
    1/29/2020 - Completed the Spiritualist, started work on the Summoner.
    1/30/2020 - Completed both Summoner Classes, started work on the Swashbuckler. Uploaded all current changes.
    2/5/2020 - Took a few days off from the module, but started again and completed work on the Swash and Vigilante. Groundwork as been laid for the Warpriest.
    2/9/2020 - Completed the Warpriest, Witch, and started work on the Wizard. I hope to have this module done soon..
    2/14/2020 - All classes and special abilities have been entered and work is functionally complete.
    3/15/2020 - Uploaded a Unity compliant module.
    1/14/2022 - Uploaded new module incorporating changes made by bmos for better Unity formatting, corrected missing data for Slayer (Cutthroat).
    Last edited by Blahness98; January 14th, 2022 at 21:14. Reason: Updates.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Very nice, thank you very much

Just wanted to say that this ROCKS!

Any updates on progress and or how can we help other than cheers from the sidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    Just wanted to say that this ROCKS!

Any updates on progress and or how can we help other than cheers from the sidelines
    I put this on hold for a little while. I pretty much burned myself out building what I did in the amount of time that I did it in. But, it needs to be finished and I hope to start on that probably this weekend.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

This is great, Blahness98 - thanks very much! Do you have any idea when you might finish the skald class? I have a player who is just about to start playing a skald, and having this working would be a real benefit for us!

I haven't had a lot of time recently due to real life issues. Was there something specific you were looking for?
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Ah, no worries. You stated that the skald class was "in progress", so I was just hoping that it might be completed soon! But I know how real life can intrude...

Thread Information