STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last
    @Trenloe - okay, i did miss that. I guess if it's anything other than the core classes you just go off the "almost always determined" as a rule. I think this is a failing in the PF rules, wish it were clearer. I guess the separate field for progression in FG is if you are creating a brand new class that doesn't exist in the pfsrd.

@tahl_liadon I looked at all the core classes and they seem to follow the same pattern with saves. It appears the class I was using looking at was a prestige class which seems to follow a different progression for bab and saves than normal classes which appears that it is coded in FG for base, prestige, or NPC. This all makes sense to me now. Thanks guys for clearing this up.

Wow.. I missed out on this. I haven't toyed with prestige classes as of yet since I am burned out on classes at the moment. I will head back to them after completing my feat module, however. But, for the saves of Prestige Classes, Good would start off with a +1 while bad starts with a +0.

I can tinker around with it more if you want, but otherwise drop me questions here. I'll make sure to peek in here later.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Copernicus219 View Post
    So where does this fit...
    i'm not sure what you mean by "fit"...

if the class has already been stat'd out -- great! why would it need to "fit" anywhere (here i will define "fit" as "which class is it comparable")?

if you're creating a module for this class (which i don't know the specifics of the how-tos), you've got everything in front of you. just copy the data and put it in the format that would allow fg to interact with, load it up, and fg should do it's thing when you level a pc in that class.

outside of this interpretation of what you're trying to do, i don't know what other insight i can provide. sorry.

-----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    Wow.. I missed out on this. I haven't toyed with prestige classes as of yet since I am burned out on classes at the moment. I will head back to them after completing my feat module, however. But, for the saves of Prestige Classes, Good would start off with a +1 while bad starts with a +0.

I can tinker around with it more if you want, but otherwise drop me questions here. I'll make sure to peek in here later.
    Hi, I wasn't specifically asking for you to update anything, it was more a question on how the classes are built in FG and figured you would know. I didn't want to necessarily use your module because FGU is already super slow for me and it sounds like this module made FGC even slower. I just wanted to add classes here and there when I got new players when they requested something I didn't already have in FG from the many ruleset books I do have. I did get my questions answered though

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

i'm not sure what you mean by "fit"...

if the class has already been stat'd out -- great! why would it need to "fit" anywhere (here i will define "fit" as "which class is it comparable")?

if you're creating a module for this class (which i don't know the specifics of the how-tos), you've got everything in front of you. just copy the data and put it in the format that would allow fg to interact with, load it up, and fg should do it's thing when you level a pc in that class.

outside of this interpretation of what you're trying to do, i don't know what other insight i can provide. sorry.

See my last post. Your info was helpful and I got it all figured out now, thanks

I am planning on breaking this thing down into class parts just to reduce the size. But testing the load times in Unity, it is about a 25 second load time on my system, but once it is loaded, there isn't too much lag at all. Just 3-10 seconds when you click on the shields.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Sorry, but I cant seem to find the attached file (I,m new here...)
    Is it still available???
    I'm reeeeally interested!!

Should be attached to the first post. I havent had time to break them all apart, however.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

I see the "attached files" text and icon on the first post, but it's not clickable....

I had the same Issue. At the Very bottom left of the page, there is a drop down. Click it and select FGResponive.
    That should fix your problems.

Thread Information