Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
  1. #1

    Smite Evil effect not working


    .
    been testing again and again for 20 mins now with smite evil effect... worked before, but now doesn't seem to be.

    can't figure out what is different or has changed that it's not reading the effect, nor does ift:type([type]); other effects like "blinded" work (rolling for conc)... turned off all extensions. any clue?

    Attached Images Attached Images
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

    .
    been testing again and again for 20 mins now with smite evil effect... worked before, but now doesn't seem to be.

    can't figure out what is different or has changed that it's not reading the effect, nor does ift:type([type]); other effects like "blinded" work (rolling for conc)... turned off all extensions. any clue?

    You have the effect on the monster.
    Ultimate License Holder

    Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

    Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

  3. #3
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK (for a bit)
    Posts
    26,517
    Moved to a new thread. This topic was not related to the extension thread it was posted in. Please don't post in threads unless it is 100% related to the topic for that thread.
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Postponed New date To Be Confirmed.
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  4. #4

    .
    lol thx @blahness

    @trenloe, noted. (it is related to that extension -- the screengrab didn't show the "removal" part of the effect -- and i thought it might have been a conflict in code or something... anyway, problem resolved, i guess. thx)
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

  5. #5
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK (for a bit)
    Posts
    26,517
    Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    it is related to that extension -- the screengrab didn't show the "removal" part of the effect -- and i thought it might have been a conflict in code or something
    You specifically said "turned off all extensions". Sorry, if I misread that and it actually meant "turned off all extensions except this one".
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Postponed New date To Be Confirmed.
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  6. #6
    The player remove extension isn't really needed anymore. The functionality provided here was incorporated into CoreRPG. I believe the only extension that still requires it is the Mirror Image handler.
    Ultimate License Holder

    Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

    Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

  7. #7
    You might want to use the DMGTYPE "spell" rather than "force" so that it behaves properly against incorporeal beings.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    You might want to use the DMGTYPE "spell" rather than "force" so that it behaves properly against incorporeal beings.
    Or get the bypass damage extension, DMGTYPE "bypass".

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FGU Twitter Sweepstakes

Log in

Log in