Class and Archetype Module

Greetings,

Attached to this post is my work in progress of all the classes and archetypes that are currently in PF 1e in a drag and drop state. This should allow a player to simply find the class (and archetype) they want and drop it on their character without problems. Along with the drag and drop classes are all the special abilities that go along with those classes, also drag and drop capable. I will state very clearly, this module is still in the process of being made, so there are classes that do not have special abilities or archetypes created. I will keep updating this module as I am able to get more archetypes entered, but it may take some time for this to be complete as some classes have 78 archetypes that need to be created (looking at you chained Rogue). Currently, the module is just shy of 1,100 classes and 3,700 special abilities. I have not created any effects for any of these abilities.

The following classes are complete:
    • Alchemist
    • Antipaladin
    • Arcanist
    • Barbarian
    • Bard
    • Bloodrager
    • Cavalier
    • Cleric
    • Druid
    • Fighter
    • Gunslinger
    • Hunter
    • Inquisitor
    • Investigator
    • Kineticist
    • Magus
    • Medium
    • Mesmerist
    • Monk
    • Monk (Unchained)
    • Ninja
    • Occultist
    • Oracle
    • Paladin
    • Psychic
    • Ranger
    • Samurai
    • Shaman
    • Shifter

Classes that are still in progress (no archetypes and/or special abilities entered):
    • Barbarian (Unchained)
    • Rogue
    • Rogue (Unchained)
    • Skald (In Progress)
    • Slayer
    • Spiritualist
    • Summoner
    • Summoner (Unchained)
    • Swashbuckler
    • Vigilante
    • Warpriest
    • Witch
    • Wizard

Please note, the classes that are still in progress have the base of their class completed and entered, but there are no special abilities or archetypes have been created. This is a VERY data intensive module, as such, there actually is a 5-10 second load time when the module is initially activated and when you click on the "Class" or "Special Ability" in the library screen. During these load times, FG will hang, but the program will come back after the load. I recommend that you do not access the class data from the library and instead, use the Class/Special Ability shields on the right of the screen.

All classes in the Class shield are grouped for easy of access. This module ONLY has single archetypes built. It is well beyond my scope to even attempt to create combinations of archetypes within a single class.

The same goes for the Special Abilities shield. All class abilities can be searched for or filtered for easy access.

Any questions, let me know.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Blahness98; August 10th, 2019 at 00:15.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    The Slumbering Tsar: Monday Nights @ 8pm
    Return of the Rune Lords: Wednesday Nights @ 8pm

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

--Reserved--
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:

Very nice, thank you very much

Just wanted to say that this ROCKS!

Any updates on progress and or how can we help other than cheers from the sidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    Just wanted to say that this ROCKS!

Any updates on progress and or how can we help other than cheers from the sidelines
    I put this on hold for a little while. I pretty much burned myself out building what I did in the amount of time that I did it in. But, it needs to be finished and I hope to start on that probably this weekend.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:

Thread Information