DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: Bestiary

Quote Originally Posted by Dmbmedic View Post
    Any news on a release date??
    Nothing firm yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Any further update on release??

Any further update on release??
    Nope. Still working on it, there's a s**t load to do! No ETA.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

ok thanks. Good luck.

Greetings Trenloe,

I know this is resurrecting a past thread. I figured its been a month since the last post here. I also understand how much needs to go into the Bestiary to bring it to Fantasy Grounds.

Do you think it will be closer or after the New Year for a release date? I am looking at various things I really want and I can see 3 things arriving near the same time next year > Unity, Lost Omens Player Guide and hopefully the Bestiary. I am figuring about 350 or around there for those.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Do you think it will be closer or after the New Year for a release date?
    It'll be into the New Year I'm afraid. My plans to get it out earlier have changed (more on that in the future) and there's still a lot of work to do to get it ready. Lost Omens Player Guide will be the next main release (other than adventures and critical/fumble decks).

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    I am looking at various things I really want and I can see 3 things arriving near the same time next year > Unity, Lost Omens Player Guide and hopefully the Bestiary. I am figuring about 350 or around there for those.
    You should be able to do it for cheaper than that.
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 16th, 2019 at 00:16.

We're getting critical/fumble decks? Awesome!

Any idea on time line for release?

Any idea on time line for release?
    Nope.

So here we are in March and still no PF2 Bestiary. Any idea on a release date yet?

Thread Information