FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Thread: Bestiary

Since this seems to be the official "pester Trenloe" thread - at least for the sake of avoiding spreading the pestering across multiple threads... :P

Are there plans to convert the anniversary edition of Kingmaker to FG? And recognizing that nothing you say now can possibly account for the future, is it something that is planned to be available relatively concurrently with the release, like APs, or something that will likely come later?

P.S. You have the patience of a saint Trenloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Oathbreaker View Post
    I mean... This is all cool and everything but for real - I came by to look into purchasing FG to move my group to an online format to start our new PF2 game but... 8 months in and you don't have the Bestiary completed? No, not only that, you don't even have a timeone for it?? This does not inspire confidence in your ability to add new content. Going to have to look at other providers now. This is a bummer FG.
    I'm sure this poster is long gone (their last time on the forums was basically to make this one post and leave - didn't even look at any response). But, for those who are here now - as of today we now have 22 PF2 Paizo products available in the store, vs. 5 in roll20. At the time of this poster's post (March 15th) there were 16 PF2 products in the FG store - hardly something that "does not inspire confidence"... I hope @Oathbreaker found what they were looking for, shame they walked away from the VTT with the best official Pathfinder Second Edition support out there.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 19th, 2020 at 21:54.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Are there plans to convert the anniversary edition of Kingmaker to FG?
    Sorry I missed this. I'm sure we'll look converting it. Timeline etc. will rely on a lot of things out of our hands, and also on it being *HUGE*!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I'm sure this poster is long gone (their last time on the forums was basically to make this one post and leave - didn't even look at any response). But, for those who are here now - as of today we now have 22 PF2 Paizo products available in the store, vs. 5 in roll20. At the time of this poster's post (March 15th) there were 16 PF2 products in the FG store - hardly something that "does not inspire confidence"... I hope @Oathbreaker found what they were looking for, shame they walked away from the VTT with the best official Pathfinder Second Edition support out there.
    And ive bought every single thing you all have put out.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenP View Post
    And ive bought every single thing you all have put out.
    Thank you!

Thank you!
    No thank you and the team. You arenphtting out some of the best FG modules I've seen. I will continue to support you and the team with every release.

Yes, it has been a frustrating wait but I would much rather wait until the product is good and in this case the final product quality was well worth the short delay. I would much rather wait until the product is good and useable. Well done!!!

FG has become an integral part of my PF2 experience. I'm grateful for the dedication of the team members.

Sorry I missed this. I'm sure we'll look converting it. Timeline etc. will rely on a lot of things out of our hands, and also on it being *HUGE*!
    Oh, that's awesome to hear.

I'm planning on running Kingmaker a second time but as an evil campaign when the 2e version comes out, and it's going to be my first fully-online game. Having Fantasy Grounds support for it would be a godsend.

Ok Illl bite.. what is Kingmaker?

Thread Information