DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PF2S scenario 1-01: The Absalom initiation (09-08-19 17.30 UTC)

I accidentally put 17.30 UTC as start time, this should be 18.00, but I can't seem to edit titles.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3564

A new era is beginning for the Pathfinder Society, with new recruits and new factions all excited to build connections and embark on grand adventures. The PCs are among these recruits invited to attend a welcoming party where they can meet both the old guard as well as the up-and-coming leaders. But the party's not all talk; the PCs learn of four exciting escapades in Absalom, through which they can kick off their adventuring careers!

I have an ultimate license and we'll be using teamspeak for communication.

technical info will be in calendar discussion.

Considering the amount of interest for this game, I made a second table. As this is a repeatable scenario with many random elements, people are welcome even if they're playing on Tuesday, but people who are not in tuesday's session will have first dibs.

Please send me an electronic copy of the character's last chronicle sheet. If the character doesn't have any yet, please send me the following:
    PFS number (including character number)
    Faction
    Starting gold after purchasing starting equipment.
    Last edited by aellongm; August 7th, 2019 at 08:56.

Lol, I was looking in the wrong place for this

I'm getting this weird behavior where the link only returns a white page now. Have I messed up my browser or has something happened with the server?

I'm in. Others come join, we've got cookies! <3

It's a global issue. AFAIK they are aware, but it is around midnight there now

Should you need a player to get a legal table I might be able to make it.

As you mentioned this scenario is repeatable, I might also join if there's still room.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

aellongm any chance you'll be having your server up at any time before the game-session?

My server is usually up, before the game session it is almost exclusively in PF2 mode. I'll pm you the info when I get home

Thanks alot, I appriciate that. I mean to be on for several hours from now. Just let me know <3

Here are the files for my character.
    I just built him, so no prior chronicle sheet. It's #42939-2002, slotting Horizon Hunters, and owning the huge amount of 0.4 gp.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Nvm
    Last edited by PoohPuss; August 9th, 2019 at 17:50.

Thread Information