FG Spreadshirt Swag

Starfinder - Resolve point system not correctly calculated / updating

Hello

I am a GM that are hosting Starfinder sessions with my friends, and I have a problem with resolve point system. It won't update the amount or calculate it correctly for the PC. The issue is that he is playing for example Envoy and only getting 2 Resolve points, when he is supposed to get 6 (1 + 5 cha mod).

Is there a way to manually increase resolve points in his character sheet than just writing a number or something? (writing over a 2 to 6, but the base will always be 2, and resting will not fill it etc)

I found a way around this, but you had to remove the class then re-add it to make it calculate correctly.

If anyone knows how to manually edit without destroying his character, I would be greatfull.

P.S.
    I am giving his character sheet so all of you can see it. At "current", I wrote 6 instead of 2, but the automation won't work etc.

P.S.S.
    I am new to being a GM / DM for Starfinder, I have been a GM for Star Wars Edge of Empire for 3 years and played Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition aswell. Trying to learn the rules in Starfinder.
    Attached Images Attached Images

There was a bug with the RP not updating correctly but as far as I know, it should be working again, so be sure to use the most up-to-date version (and give the PCs a long rest).

I'm not sure whether old characters update automatically though.

If it doesn't work, add the missing RP in the mod field (next to max), add the PCs to the CT and give them a long rest.

Though you may want to post in this forum in the future.

Thank you for the answer!

I will take a look at it tomorrow and see if I can get it fixed. I will point it out if it worked.

It actually worked with Long rest.

THANK YOU! You are a Saint!

Glad it worked!

Thread Information