DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - D&D 4e War of the Burning Sky, Wednesdays 6PM Eastern

In War of the Burning Sky, you will have the chance to fight in a war of mythic proportions, and determine the fate of many nations in its aftermath. Ever-escalating conflicts, powered by mighty magic and fervent faith, threaten your freedom and lives, and even the world itself.

Driven by the dogs of war, you will head for a distant safe haven, a mages’ school named Lyceum, which has sent up a rallying cry for those who wish to resist the warmongers. You will have a chance to form alliances, to build an army, and to uncover the strange secrets that underlie the conflict. As the war reaches a climax, powerful magic will threaten to scorch nations, or sunder them into nothing but nightmares. It will be up to you to bring the war to an end before only embers and ruins remain.

Game system: 4th Edition DnD
    Game time: Weekly, Wednesdays 6PM Eastern time
    Length of session: 4 hours.
    Players: 2 spaces available
    Starting level/equipment: Level 5, standard item rules (one level 4, one level 5 and one level 6 item + gold equal to a level 4).
    License: Full License, must have a license to join.
    Voice/text: Text only

I would consider this group an RP focused group, so please consider that if wanting to join. If you consider yourself a powergamer over a roleplayer, and your only interest is making a fully min/maxed character and killing everything in your path... this probably isn't the campaign for you, as I don't think you'd be a good fit for the group we currently have. Whereas if you consider yourself a roleplayer who enjoys building well fleshed out characters and doesn't mind if a rule decision or change doesn't go your way (or does, as the case may be!), then I'd love to have you!

This is a full 1-30 campaign, so please only join if you are able to stick around in a campaign that could quite literally take years to finish!

The characters are currently level 5. The remaining current group are a long running group, and very friendly to newcomers. This is a text based campaign.

If you're interested, or have any questions, then feel free to send a PM or post below!
    Last edited by Starcrawler; January 9th, 2020 at 10:15.

Still looking for 2 players We're a very welcoming group, so happy to have you whether you're experienced in 4e, or completely new.

We have 2 spaces available in this campaign if anyone is interested! Players are currently level 5, and we're on the second module of the campaign.

We're fully welcoming of new players, both to 4E (and D&D in general) and to FG. As long as you're willing to put in the effort to learn, then we're more then happy to help you! As mentioned in the opening, this is an RP focused group, while a lot of combat does happen, I actively encourage RP both outside, and inside, combat.

I wish someone would run one of these from around 8pm PST. Going from 1-30 in 4e would be fun. Some fond memories of that edition.

y'know what, I'd like to hear more. I loved 4e and never got to be a player in it for very long. I ran a 3 and half year long campaign in it though from levels 1 straight on to 30. So I have fond memories of 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin's Pride View Post
    y'know what, I'd like to hear more. I loved 4e and never got to be a player in it for very long. I ran a 3 and half year long campaign in it though from levels 1 straight on to 30. So I have fond memories of 4th.
    Sent you a PM

Thread Information